Add to list... Add to list...
View in 3DView in 3D
After killing this NPC you will gain:
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
Call of Tortos
– Tortos lets out a rumbling call, causing several smaller turtles to enter the area and attack players.
– The turtle chases players around the room, spinning rapidly and continuously inflicting 121875 to 128125 Physical damage to enemies within 5 yards, knocking them away.
– The turtle hides in his shell at low health, gaining immunity to all damage. While in this state, the turtle can be kicked across the room by players, applying Shell Concussion to any creatures it hits along the way.
– This extra action button can be used to kick a defeated Whirl Turtle across the room. Move close to the shell, then aim by positioning it between yourself and your target. Enemies hit by the shell are afflicted by Shell Concussion.
– When kicked, the shell spins forward, interrupting enemies it touches and leaving them off-balance, increasing the damage they take from all sources by 50% for 15 sec.
Furious Stone Breath
– Inflicts 146250 to 153750 Nature damage to all enemies every 0.5 sec for 4.50 sec. Costs 100 Fury to cast.
– Tortos becomes angry when no enemies are in melee range, gaining 10 Fury.
– A lightning-charged stalactite falls from the roof of the cave, inflicting 332500 to 367500 Nature damage to enemies within 5 yards and 54000 to 66000 Nature damage to enemies within 20 yards.
– Tortos performs a massive stomp, stunning all enemies for 1 sec and inflicting Physical damage to each equal to 65% of their maximum health. Quake Stomp also increases the frequency of Rockfalls for 8 sec.
– Tortos snaps his jaws shut around the target, inflicting 511875 to 538125 Physical damage.
Vampiric Cave Bat
Drain the Weak
– Drains health when attacking targets with less than 350000 current health, inflicting 25% of weapon damage as Physical and healing the caster for 50 times the damage dealt.
– The crystal reacts when struck, encasing the attacker in a shell that absorbs incoming damage and healing. Initially the shell can absorb up to 15% of max health in damage, but healing absorbed by the shell is added to this total, up to a cap of 75% of max health. The shell breaks when it cannot absorb any more damage.
Simply browse for your screenshot using the form below.
Simply type the URL of the video in the form below.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.