View in 3DView in 3D
Lord Walden yells: Even here I find myself beset by fools!
Lord Walden yells: My new life was just beginning...
Lord Walden yells: This childish effort ends now!
Lord Walden yells: You shall annoy me no longer!
Lord Walden says: I must give Arugal some credit, his lines of research were quite novel.
Lord Walden says: Missing pages, broken equipment, tainted samples! How does someone work in these conditions!
Lord Walden says: These notes are horribly organized. I can't tell if Arugal was brilliant or simply an imbecile.
Lord Walden says: This library should prove to be useful to my own research.
After killing this NPC you will gain:
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
– Lord Walden releases Ice Shards all over his laboratory for 5 sec. Each Ice Shard arcs through the air then lands, dealing 30525 to 35475 Frost damage to all enemy targets within 2 yards.
Conjure Poisonous Mixture
– Lord Walden conjures a bottle of poisonous mixture then throws it at the location of a random player. When the bottle lands on the ground it erupts. The poison immediately inflicts 25000 Nature damage to players within 4 yards, and continues to inflict 5700 to 6300 Nature damage every 1 seconds while decreasing the movement speed of players by 40% for 15 sec.
Conjure Poisonous Mixture
– Lord Walden conjures a bottle of poisonous mixture then throws it at the location of a random player. When the bottle lands on the ground it erupts. The poison immediately inflicts 25000 Nature damage to players within 4 yards, and continues to inflict 5700 to 6300 Nature damage every second while decreasing the movement speed of players by 40% for 15 sec.
Conjure Frost Mixture
– Lord Walden summons a frosty mixture and breaks it on the ground. The chemicals immediately deal 23125 to 26875 Frost damage to all nearby enemies within 45 yards.
Conjure Mystery Toxin
– Lord Walden summons a cauldron of Mystery Toxin for 10 seconds. The concoction inside is usually a Toxic Coagulant, but when Lord Walden reaches 35% health he summons a cauldron of Toxic Catalyst instead.
– Every 3 seconds the Toxic Coagulent toxin is applied to nearby enemy players from Lord Walden's cauldron. The Toxic Coagulent inflicts 11100 to 12900 damage every second, and decreases the movement speed of the affected player by 10% for 6 sec. This effect can stack up to 3 times, and if it does then the toxin fully coagulates and the player is stunned for 5 sec. However, whenever a player moves or jumps the toxin becomes unable to coagulate and a stack is removed.
– The Toxic Catalyst pours out of Lord Walden's cauldron, inflicting 13875 to 16125 Fire damage every 2 seconds but increasing the target's critical chance by 100% for 10 sec.
Simply browse for your screenshot using the form below.
Simply type the URL of the video in the form below.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.