Add to list... Add to list...
View in 3DView in 3D
After killing this NPC you will gain:
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
Veil of Shadow
– Baron Silverlaine curses his current enemy target, reducing magical healing effects done to the target by 50% for 8 sec.
– Baron Silverlaine inflicts 24375 to 25625 Shadow damage and reduces magical healing done by 75% for all enemy targets within 40 yards for 8 sec.
Summon Worgen Spirit
– Baron Silverlaine summons one of four random Worgen Spirits from the past at 70% and 35% health: Odo the Blindwatcher, Razorclaw the Butcher, Rethilgore, or Wolf Master Nandos.
In Heroic Difficulty, Baron Silverlaine summons a Worgen Spirit at 90%, 60%, and 30% health.
Odo the Blindwatcher
– Odo the Blindwatcher increases his Physical damage dealt by 10% and size by 15% for 20 sec. This effect stacks up to 5 times.
– Odo the Blindwatcher inflicts 73 to 76 Shadow damage every second for 6 sec
Razorclaw the Butcher
– Razorclaw leaps at the furthest away enemy target, stunning and inflicting 38 to 42 Physical damage every 0.5 second for 3 sec.
– Whenever Razorclaw inflicts damage with a melee attack, an additional 24 to 25 health is drained from the target.
– Rethilgore channels on a random enemy target, immobilizing and draining 25 health every 1 seconds for 4 sec. Rethilgore heals for twice the amount of health drained.
Wolf Master Nandos
– Nandos rakes his current target, dealing 125% of his normal melee attack in Physical damage.
Summon Lupine Spirit
– When Wolf Master Nandos enters combat, he summons three Lupine Spectres to fight at his side for 30 sec.
Simply browse for your screenshot using the form below.
Simply type the URL of the video in the form below.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.