General Umbriss <Servant of Deathwing>
- General Umbriss yells: A million more await my orders. What chance do you have?
- General Umbriss yells: Attack you cowardly vermin!
- General Umbriss yells: Cover the rear! Alexstrasza's brood decimate our ranks!
- General Umbriss yells: Messy...
- General Umbriss yells: Reinforce the front! We are being invaded!
- General Umbriss yells: Vermin, your dinner awaits!
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Bleeding Wound – General Umbriss savagely attacks his current target, inflicting his normal melee damage and an additional 860 to 1000 Physical damage every 2 seconds for 10 sec. Healing the afflicted target to above 90% of their maximum health also removes the effect.
- Blitz – General Umbriss sets his eye on the location of a random player, then charges to that location. When Umbriss reaches the location, he inflicts 6045 to 6355 Physical damage and knocks up and away any player within 6 yards.
- Ground Siege – General Umbriss faces the location of a nearby random player, and then unleashes a massive ground tremor towards that location. The tremor inflicts 4533 to 4767 Physical damage and stuns any player within a 20 yard long and 60 degree wide cone for 4 sec.
- Frenzy – When General Umbriss reaches 30% of his remaining health he enters a frenzy, increasing his attack speed by 50% and damage by 50% until the encounter ends.
- Summon Skardyn – General Umbriss periodically calls for the Troggs from the ruins behind him to join the fight. One Malignant Trogg and three Trogg Dwellers leap down and join the fight.
- Malignant Trogg – Malignant Troggs have low health and are cursed with Modgud's Malice.
- Modgud's Malice – When a Malignant Trogg dies, it casts Modgud's Malady on all players within 8 yards.
In Heroic Difficulty a dying Malignant Trogg will also cast Modgud's Malice on General Umbriss and Skarydn Dwellers within 8 yards. Modgud's Malice increase General Umbriss' damage by 100% for 20 sec. and transforms Skardyn Dwellers into Malignant Troggs.
- Modgud's Malady – Modgud's Malady inflicts 1755 to 1845 Shadow damage every 2 seconds and reduces the movement speed of the affected player by 50% for 10 sec.
In Heroic Difficulty Modgud's Malady stacks up to 10 times.
- Claw Puncture – A Malignant Trogg sinks its claws into its current target, inflicting 72 to 77 Physical damage every 3 seconds for 6 sec. This effect stacks up to 10 times.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.