Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
– General Umbriss savagely attacks his current target, inflicting his normal melee damage and an additional 860 to 1000 Physical damage every 2 seconds for 10 sec. Healing the afflicted target to above 90% of their maximum health also removes the effect.
– General Umbriss sets his eye on the location of a random player, then charges to that location. When Umbriss reaches the location, he inflicts 6045 to 6355 Physical damage and knocks up and away any player within 6 yards.
– General Umbriss faces the location of a nearby random player, and then unleashes a massive ground tremor towards that location. The tremor inflicts 4533 to 4767 Physical damage and stuns any player within a 20 yard long and 60 degree wide cone for 4 sec.
– When General Umbriss reaches 30% of his remaining health he enters a frenzy, increasing his attack speed by 50% and damage by 50% until the encounter ends.
– General Umbriss periodically calls for the Troggs from the ruins behind him to join the fight. One Malignant Trogg and three Trogg Dwellers leap down and join the fight.
– Malignant Troggs have low health and are cursed with Modgud's Malice.
– When a Malignant Trogg dies, it casts Modgud's Malady on all players within 8 yards.
In Heroic Difficulty a dying Malignant Trogg will also cast Modgud's Malice on General Umbriss and Skarydn Dwellers within 8 yards. Modgud's Malice increase General Umbriss' damage by 100% for 20 sec. and transforms Skardyn Dwellers into Malignant Troggs.
– Modgud's Malady inflicts 1755 to 1845 Shadow damage every 2 seconds and reduces the movement speed of the affected player by 50% for 10 sec.
In Heroic Difficulty Modgud's Malady stacks up to 10 times.
– A Malignant Trogg sinks its claws into its current target, inflicting 72 to 77 Physical damage every 3 seconds for 6 sec. This effect stacks up to 10 times.