Glubtok <The Foreman>
- Glubtok yells: 'Sploded dat one!
- Glubtok yells: ARCANE POWER!!!
- Glubtok yells: Fists of flame!
- Glubtok yells: Fists of frost!
- Glubtok yells: Glubtok ready?
- Glubtok yells: Glubtok show you da power of de arcane!
- Glubtok yells: Let's do it!
- Glubtok yells: TOO...MUCH...POWER!!!
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
Stage One: Fists of Flame and Frost
- Fists of Flame – Glubtok shrouds his fists in flame, causing each of his melee attacks that land to deal 9 to 10 Fire damage.
Additionally, when Glubtok lands a melee attack he will sometimes deal 26 to 31 Fire damage and knock up nearby enemies within 5 yards.
- Fists of Frost – Glubtok coats his fists with frost, causing each of his melee attacks that land to deal 9 to 10 Frost damage.
Additionally, when Glubtok lands a melee attack he will sometimes deal 27 to 32 Frost damage, reduce the movement speed by 40%, reduce the frequency of melee and ranged attacks by 25%, and increase the casting time by 25% of nearby enemies within 5 yards for 4 sec.
- Blink – After either Fists of Flame or Fists of Frost wears off, Glubtok will randomly teleport to a location nearby a random player.
In Heroic Difficulty, when Glubtok casts the Blink spell, he resets the threat of all enemies to zero.
Stage Two: Arcane Power!
At 50% health, Glubtok blinks to the center of the room and levitates in place. Glubtok then begins to cast Fire Blossom and Frost Blossom spells randomly throughout the room.
- Fire Blossom – Glubtok launches a Fire Blossom at a random location in the room that lands two seconds later. When the Fire Blossom lands, it knocks up and inflicts 13 to 16 Fire damage to nearby enemies within 5 yards.
In Heroic Difficulty, wherever the spell lands, a Fire Blossom creature rises from the flames and begins to attack.
- Fire Blossom – This elemental has very low health.
- Frost Blossom – Glubtok launches a Frost Blossom at a random location in the room that lands two seconds later. When the Frost Blossom lands, it deals 13 to 16 Frost damage, reduces the movement speed by 40%, reduces the frequency of melee and ranged attacks by 25%, and increases the casting time by 25% of nearby enemies within 5 yards for 4 sec.
In Heroic Difficulty, wherever the spell lands a Frost Blossom creature forms from the ice and begins to attack.
- Frost Blossom – This elemental has very low health.
- Fire Wall – After casting Arcane Power, Glubtok creates a single wall of fire that begins to slowly rotate around him. Players who do not avoid the Fire Wall take 13875 to 16125 Fire damage every second.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.