Add to list...View in 3DLinks
Glubtok <The Foreman>
Glubtok yells: ARCANE POWER!!!
Glubtok yells: Fists of flame!
Glubtok yells: Fists of frost!
Glubtok yells: Glubtok ready?
Glubtok yells: Glubtok show you da power of de arcane!
Glubtok yells: Let's do it!
Glubtok yells: TOO...MUCH...POWER!!!
After killing this NPC you will gain:
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.Stage One: Fists of Flame and Frost
Stage Two: Arcane Power!
Fists of Flame
– Glubtok shrouds his fists in flame, causing each of his melee attacks that land to deal 9 to 10 Fire damage.Additionally, when Glubtok lands a melee attack he will sometimes deal 26 to 31 Fire damage and knock up nearby enemies within 5 yards.
Fists of Frost
– Glubtok coats his fists with frost, causing each of his melee attacks that land to deal 9 to 10 Frost damage.Additionally, when Glubtok lands a melee attack he will sometimes deal 27 to 32 Frost damage, reduce the movement speed by 40%, reduce the frequency of melee and ranged attacks by 25%, and increase the casting time by 25% of nearby enemies within 5 yards for 4 sec.
– After either Fists of Flame or Fists of Frost wears off, Glubtok will randomly teleport to a location nearby a random player.
In Heroic Difficulty, when Glubtok casts the Blink spell, he resets the threat of all enemies to zero.
At 50% health, Glubtok blinks to the center of the room and levitates in place. Glubtok then begins to cast Fire Blossom and Frost Blossom spells randomly throughout the room.
– Glubtok launches a Fire Blossom at a random location in the room that lands two seconds later. When the Fire Blossom lands, it knocks up and inflicts 13 to 16 Fire damage to nearby enemies within 5 yards.
In Heroic Difficulty, wherever the spell lands, a Fire Blossom creature rises from the flames and begins to attack.
– Glubtok launches a Frost Blossom at a random location in the room that lands two seconds later. When the Frost Blossom lands, it deals 13 to 16 Frost damage, reduces the movement speed by 40%, reduces the frequency of melee and ranged attacks by 25%, and increases the casting time by 25% of nearby enemies within 5 yards for 4 sec.
In Heroic Difficulty, wherever the spell lands a Frost Blossom creature forms from the ice and begins to attack.
– After casting Arcane Power, Glubtok creates a single wall of fire that begins to slowly rotate around him. Players who do not avoid the Fire Wall take 46250 to 53750 Fire damage every second.
Simply browse for your screenshot using the form below.
Simply type the URL of the video in the form below.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.