- Maloriak yells: How well does the mortal shell handle extreme temperature change? Must find out! For science!
- Maloriak yells: Meet the brawn to my brains! Prime subjects, devour them!
- Maloriak yells: Mix and stir, apply heat...
- Maloriak yells: My failings will be your downfall!
- Maloriak yells: There can be no disruptions! Mustn't keep the master waiting! Mustn't fail again!
- Maloriak yells: There will never be another like me...
- Maloriak yells: This one's a little unstable, but what's progress without failure?
- Maloriak yells: Too early, but no choice... They must be tested! Face now my prime subjects!
- Maloriak yells: What they lack in intelligence they make up for in ferocity!
- Maloriak says: Atramedes! Your master beckons.
- Maloriak says: By extracting agents from the blood of various dragonflights I have created a salve that will bestow the wearer sight beyond sight!
- Maloriak says: I present to you experiment number 25463-D!
- Maloriak says: My sincerest apologies for the disturbance, my liege. But I believe I have something you may be very interested in!
- Maloriak says: Senses beyond this realm of mortality!
- Maloriak says: Yes, yes!
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Release Aberrations – Maloriak releases 3 Aberrations from their growth chambers. These Aberrations then attack the players.
- Aberration – These failed experiments use a Growth Catalyst to increase the damage of nearby allies and reduce their damage taken.
- Growth Catalyst – Each Aberration increases the damage of other Aberrations within 10 yards by 10% and reduces their damage taken by 20%. This effect stacks, and also affects Maloriak and Prime Subjects.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.