Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.Sound
Atramedes is blind and hunts based on sound. Players begin the battle with 0 Sound and gain Sound when taking damage. Atramedes channels Devastation on targets with 100 Sound and quickly kills them.Using an Ancient Dwarven Shield resets the Sound on all players.
Ancient Dwarven Shields
Ten Ancient Dwarven Shields are positioned around the room. Any player can strike one of the shields and cause a Resonating Clash. This interrupts Atramedes' casting, resets the Sound on every player to zero, and gives Atramedes a case of Vertigo. When Atramedes recovers from Vertigo, he destroys the shield.
In Heroic Difficulty Lord Nefarius destroys an additional shield whenever Atramedes destroys one.
– The sound resonating from the Ancient Dwarven Shield interrupts Atramedes' casting.While Airborne, Atramedes switches the target of his Roaring Flame Breath to the player who used the Ancient Dwarven Shield.
– The Resonating Clash places Atramedes into a state of Vertigo, increasing damage taken by 50% for 5 sec.
Atramedes begins the fight on the ground.
– Atramedes periodically sends out discs of sonic energy to locate players. Players struck by a Sonar Pulse gain 3 Sound.
On Heroic Difficulty a Sonar Pulse also inflicts 2925 to 3075 Arcane damage.
– Atramedes casts Modulation, inflicting 31200 to 32800 Shadow damage.
Modulation inflicts 10 additional Sound, and the damage inflicted on a player increases with higher Sound levels.
– Atramedes tracks on a random player, breathing fire as he turns towards that player. Sonic Flame inflicts 19500 to 20500 Fire damage to all players in its path and adds 20 Sound.
– Atramedes channels and fills the room with flames. The flames inflict 19500 to 20500 Fire damage every 2 sec. and increases Fire damage taken by 50% for 6 sec. The damage increases by 2% for every point of Sound on the target. Resonating Clash interrupts the channeling of Searing Flames.Searing Flames leaves behind patches of Roaring Flames on the ground for 4 sec.
– Atramedes channels Devastation on all players with 100 sound, inflicting 24375 to 25625 Fire damage every 0.5 second.
Atramedes periodically flies up into the air during the fight, raining destruction down on his enemies from above.
Roaring Flame Breath
– Atramedes breathes a gout of flame that follows a random player around the room. The Roaring Flame Breath inflicts 14625 to 15375 Fire damage and leaves Roaring Flames in its wake. The movement of the breath speeds up over time.A Resonating Clash temporarily halts the progress of breath, but Atramedes then retargets the flames on a player that used the Ancient Dwarven Shield.
– Atramedes launches Sonar Bombs at the locations of random players. The impact of the Sonar Bomb inflicts 20000 Arcane damage to players within 6 yards of the targeted location and increases their Sound by 20.
– Atramedes launches Sonic Fireballs at the areas where his Sonar Bombs landed. Sonic Fireballs inflict 29250 to 30750 Fire damage to all enemies within 50000 yards of the target.
– Lord Victor Nefarius meddles in the fight, randomly opening portals and allowing Obnoxious Fiends to enter the fray. Each Obnoxious Fiend jumps on the back of a random player and tries to increase that player's Sound.
– Obnoxious Fiends are immune to spells when not on a player's back.
– When an Obnoxious Fiend jumps on a player's back, it casts Obnoxious to increase that player's Sound by 10.