Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
Stage One: Bow to da Fang and Claw!
Halazzi begins the battle in the form of the Lynx Avatar.
Stage Two: Untamed Spirit!
At 60% and 30% remaining health, Halazzi splits into two beings: Halazzi the Worshipper and the Spirit of the Lynx. Both begin the stage with full health and recombine to form the Lynx Avatar when one or the other reaches 20% health.
- Worshipper Halazzi
- Lightning Totem – Worshipper Halazzi summons a Lightning Totem near his location with 10000 health. The totem casts Lightning at a random player until destroyed.
- Lightning – The Lightning Totem casts Lightning at a random player, inflicting 2850 to 3150 Nature damage and bouncing to a maximum of 3 additional nearby enemies, inflicting 1.5 times as much damage with each bounce.
- Earth Shock – Worshipper Halazzi shocks a random player, inflicting 5700 to 6300 Nature damage and interrupting the target's current spell cast for 2 sec.
- Flame Shock – Worshipper Halazzi blasts a random player, inflicting 2850 to 3150 Fire damage instantly and an additional 2775 to 3225 Fire damage every 3 seconds for 12 sec.
- Spirit of the Lynx
- Shred Armor – The Spirit of the Lynx shreds its current target's armor, reducing armor by 10% for 8 sec. Stacks up to 10 times.
- Lynx Flurry – The Spirit of the Lynx begins to flurry, reducing its damage dealt by 50% but increasing attack speed by 75%. While under the effects of Lynx Flurry, the Spirit of the Lynx gains immuntiy to stuns, roots, snares, and other effects that cause loss of control.
- Fixate – The Spirit of the Lynx fixates on a target, and only attacks that target.
Stage Three: Me Gonna Carve Ya Now!
When he reaches 25% remaining health, Halazzi remains in the form of the Lynx Avatar.
- Lightning Totem – Halazzi summons a Lightning Totem near his location with 10000 health. The totem casts Lightning at a random player until destroyed.
Heroic Difficulty Only
Zul'Aman is only available in Heroic Difficulty.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.