- Akil'zon – As a former shaman of the Amani tribe, Akil'zon had a preternatural ability when working with the element of air. This talent caught the eye of Hex Lord Malacrass and made finding a host for the trolls' eagle god an easy task.
- Nalorakk – Hex Lord Malacrass considered Nalorakk-renowned for both his fearsome rage and savage strength on the battlefield-the ideal vessel for the bear god's essence.
- Jan'alai – Dragonhawks are deft predators that rend their foes with razor-sharp talons. This mindset and method of attack were also favored by one of the Amani tribe's highly skilled rogues, Jan'alai.
- Halazzi – The lynxes of Azeroth are vicious hunters that shred their prey with fang and claw. Hex Lord Malacrass mused that it was only right to seal the essence of the lynx god within one of the tribe's greatest hunters.
- Hex Lord Malacrass – Rumored to be the most feared witch doctor of the Amani tribe in decades, Hex Lord Malacrass has done the unthinkable and sealed the essence of several mighty troll animal gods in their strongest champions... keeping the darkest one for himself.
- Daakara – To fill the power vacuum left from the death of their old warlord, Zul'jin, the remaining trolls of the Amani tribe chose their favored champion, Daakara the Invincible, to reclaim their lost glory.