Antorus, the Burning Throne
- Garothi Worldbreaker – Constructed deep within the core of Argus and outfitted with an arsenal capable of decimating worlds, this war machine has been designed for a single purpose: to bring the mortals' invasion to its knees.
- Felhounds of Sargeras – Infused with fire and shadow, F'harg and Shatug are the prized pets of Sargeras. Bred for carnage, these hounds delight in eviscerating their master's enemies. With the Army of the Light and their allies advancing upon Antorus, the Legion prepares to unleash these vicious creatures onto the battlefield and put an end to the mortals' invasion.
- Antoran High Command – Long ago in the golden age of eredar civilization, a council was formed to oversee the defense of Argus and maintain peace. But after their dark bargain was struck with Sargeras, these master tacticians used their military expertise to help orchestrate a Burning Crusade that ravaged countless worlds. Now the full might of the Legion's army is theirs to command, and they wield this terrible power to annihilate all who oppose the Dark Titan's will.
- Portal Keeper Hasabel – Portal Keeper Hasabel maintains the nexus through which the Legion has unleashed its insidious armies upon countless worlds. With portals that open to a myriad of strategic locations throughout the Great Dark Beyond, Hasabel is capable of bringing the might of the Legion's arsenal to bear upon any who oppose her.
- Eonar the Life-Binder – Though she was felled by the blade of Sargeras, the Life-Binder's essence escaped the grasp of the Dark Titan. After millennia spent hiding in isolation, Eonar's sanctuary has been discovered by the Legion. Should her soul fall into the enemy's hands, Eonar's powers of nature and growth will be perverted to make the Burning Crusade unstoppable.
- Imonar the Soulhunter – The infamous Imonar serves as the Legion's bloodhound, capable of tracking prey across the cosmos. With a vast array of gadgets and traps at his disposal, Imonar has yet to lose a bounty... and he certainly doesn't intend to sully his perfect record by failing to fulfil his latest contract.
- Kin'garoth – The design of every Legion war machine stems from the depraved mind of Kin'garoth. Obsessed with crafting implements of death, Kin'garoth infused his very body into the production machinery so he could more efficiently churn out a never-ending supply of destruction. At the behest of the Legion's dark master, Kin'garoth's fevered brilliance has developed a new super-weapon which he plans to unleash upon the Army of the Light.
- Varimathras – As one the dreadlords overseeing the Legion's forces during the Third War, Varimathras failed to stop the rebellious Lich King. He submitted to an ill-fated alliance with Sylvanas Windrunner, then made one last bid for power before facing a humiliating defeat. In payment for his blunders, Varimathras has been tortured by the Coven of Shivarra. The vindictive sisters stripped away both flesh and sanity, leaving only a singular desire to inflict suffering upon the mortals who cost him everything.
- The Coven of Shivarra – Having proven themselves to be the most depraved and fanatical of all his followers, Sargeras entrusted the Coven with the unholy task of twisting the minds of the fallen titans into an unstoppable Dark Pantheon. Each sister employs her own signature brand of torture, eliciting screams which echo throughout the halls of Antorus. It is said that neither mortal nor demon can refuse their whispers, making it only a matter of time before the will of the titans is broken.
- Aggramar – Once the noble Avenger of the Pantheon, Aggramar was struck down by Sargeras and reborn as a titan of destruction. He now stands at the core of Argus, guarding a power that could unmake the universe. Not even demons are permitted to tread within the titan's halls, and any mortals bold enough to trespass will be reduced to cinders by Aggramar's burning blade, Taeshalach.
- Argus the Unmaker – Bound. Broken. Eons of existence, knowing only pain. A shattered soul, fueling infinite evil. The master beckons. Rise... Rise! Begin the end of all things.