- Overview – The fel reaver's cannons continously alternate between [Annihilation] and [Decimation].
Upon reaching 60% and 20% health on Normal and Raid Finder difficulties, the fel reaver activates [Apocalypse Drive] exposing its weapon platforms. Unless one of these weapons is destroyed before the cast can complete, the party will be eradicated.
On Heroic difficulty, the fel reaver activates Apocalypse Drive at 65% and 35% health.
On Mythic difficulty, the fel reaver activates Apocalypse Drive at 65% and 35% health. Also, the cannons can no longer be destroyed, but instead go haywire, granting the cannons additional effects.
- Tanks –
Run away from the boss when targeted by [Fel Bombardment].
- Fel Bombardment – The Fel Reaver locks onto its current target. Upon expiration, missiles bombard the target's location every 1 sec for 5 sec, inflicting 976 Fire damage to enemies within 7 yards of impact and knocking them back.
- Searing Barrage – Repeatedly fires a searing barrage, inflicting 90 Fire damage to random targets every 2 sec.
- Luring Destruction – The fel reaver inflicts 90 Fire damage to all enemies every 1 sec while drawing them closer for 3 sec.
- Apocalypse Drive – The fel reaver powers up its Apocalypse Drive, that inflicts 69 Fire damage every 4 sec.
Unless one of the reaver's weapons is destroyed before the cast is finished, Apocalypse Drive inflicts an additional 1511 Fire damage to everyone.
- Surging Fel – As the Apocalypse Drive powers up, energy erupts across the landscape inflicting 1188 Fire damage to all enemies caught in the blast.
- Eradication – Smashes the ground, inflicting 1399 Physical damage and knocking back targets within 60 yards. Damage decreases the further targets are from the point of impact.
- Empowered – After Apocalypse Drive, the fel reaver empowers all weapon systems, increasing damage inflicted by 20% per stack.
- Carnage – Continuously smashes the ground when not engaged in melee combat, inflicting 136 Fire damage to everyone every 1 sec for 10 sec.
- Decimator – Destroy this weapon to remove its abilities from the encounter.
- Decimation – Hurls fel energy at random enemies. Upon expiring, the enemy destination is bombarded with missiles, inflicting 604 Fire damage to enemies within 12 yards and 56 Fire damage to everyone.
- Haywire – While haywire, the Fel Reaver's decimation targets random enemies and stuns them. Upon expiring, the enemy destination is bombarded with missiles, inflicting 604 Fire damage to enemies within 12 yards, 56 Fire damage to everyone and an additional 48 Fire damage every 1 sec for 10 sec to all enemies.
- Annihilator – Destroy this weapon to remove its abilities from the encounter.
- Annihilation – The Fel Reaver calls annihilation missiles down, inflicting 449 Fire damage split between players within 4 yards.
Impacts that are not absorbed inflict 303 Fire damage to everyone.
- Haywire – While haywire, the Fel Reaver's annihilation impacts the target area twice. The primary blast inflicts 454 Fire damage split between players within 4 yards and knocks them back.
The secondary blast hurls shrapnel that inflicts 454 Fire damage split between players within 4 yards and knocks them back.
Impacts from either explosion that are not absorbed inflict 303 Fire damage to everyone.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.