Kin'garoth <Engineer of the Apocalypse>
- Overview – Kin'garoth alternates between his Construction and Deployment phases, creating Fel Reavers to fuel the Legions war machine.
Upon reaching 100 energy, Kin'garoth enters the Construction phase and casts [Apocalypse Protocol], which begins building 3 Fel Reavers while the automated defenses of his work shop rain death upon his enemies.
During the Deployment phase, Kin'garoth joins his creations in combat until he regains enough energy to activate Apocalypse Protocol and enter his Construction phase.
- Damage Dealers –
Target Fel Reavers immediately to take full advantage of the damage vulnerability from [Initializing].
Be sure to leave construction bays before [Purging Protocol] is initiated.
Move in to [Annihilation] missiles to avoid the affects of [Annihilation Blast].
Clump to split the damage from [Demolish].
- Forging Strike – Kin'garoth smashes a target, inflicting 1903 Physical damage to everyone in a 5 yard radius and increases damage taken from Forging Strike by 200% for 20 sec.
- Forging Strike – Kin'garoth smashes a target, inflicting 653 Physical damage and increases damage taken from Forging Strike by 200% for 20 sec.
- Reverberating Strike – Kin'garoth smashes a target inflicting 168 Physical damage to everyone in a 5 yard radius. The attack leaves behind a permanent Detonation Charge that explodes, inflicting 336 Fire damage to nearby enemies any time Reverberating Strike is cast.
- Reverberating Decimation – Reverberating Strike, when empowered, causes multiple enemies to explode, inflicting 280 Fire damage to all players in an 10 yard radius.
- Reverberating Strike – Kin'garoth smashes a target inflicting 90 Physical damage to everyone in a 5 yard radius.
- Diabolic Bomb – Kin'garoth creates a bomb of fel energy that explodes when touched by a player, inflicting 466 Shadow damage to all players within 200 yard radius. Players farther from the impact take less damage.
- Demolished – Anyone damaged by a Diabolic Bomb becomes vulnerable, taking 100% increased Shadow damage.
- Ruiner – Expels a beam of fel energy, inflicting 213 Fire damage every 0.3 sec.
- Shattering Strike – Kin'garoth pounds the ground, inflicting 67 Nature damage to all enemies.
- Apocalypse Protocol – Kin'garoth inserts himself into his construction console and starts creating Fel Reavers, decreasing all damage taken by 99%.
- Weapons Upgrade – The last Fel Reaver created during Apocalypse Protocol that is destroyed will empower one of Kin'garoth's abilities.
Garothi Annihilator empowers Ruiner.
Garothi Decimator empowers Reverberating Strike.
Garothi Demolisher empowers Diabolic Bomb.
If any weapon is ever empowered twice, Overcharge is triggered.
- Overcharge – Empowers Kin'garoth, increases all damage done by 25%.
- Purging Protocol – Construction bays fill with fire, inflicting 90 Fire damage every 1 sec for until cancelled. The gigantic doors then close, killing anyone inside.
- Apocalypse Blast – Embers rain from the forge, inflicting 210 Fire damage to all enemies within 8 yards.
- Flames of the Forge – Kin'garoth stokes the flames of the forge, inflicting 79 Fire damage every 2 sec for 40 sec.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.