Vault of the Wardens
- Tirathon Saltheril – Once ally to the Master, Tirathon made a bargain with the Legion in exchange for more power. Embittered after years of imprisonment, Tirathon is eager to dole out pain and suffering to whomever crosses his path. If that happens to be one of his former captors, then so much the better.
- Inquisitor Tormentorum – Of all the foul creatures that serve the Legion, the hooded inquisitors are perhaps the most mysterious, and most menacing. Tormentorum arrived in the aftermath of the initial assault upon the vault. As he drifts through the halls of the Vault, his gaze piercing the shadows in search of some vital secret, even other demons give him a wide berth.
- Ash'golm – Ash'golm was one of Ragnaros' lieutenants who burned a violent scar across the forests of Kalimdor before the Wardens finally managed to bind him. Unable to fully destroy Ash'golm, the Wardens locked him in a prison of ice. Unfortunately, the recent incursion by the Legion has weakened the countermeasures that kept Ash'golm frozen all these years....
- Glazer – Like many demons of this type, Glazer can focus his gaze into a potent weapon against his enemies. The Wardens discovered that the creature's magical emissions could be reflected back to their source, to debilitating effect. They used this knowledge to ensnare the demon, and crafted a special prison of mirrors to contain its power. Until now.
- Cordana Felsong – Traitor. Betrayer. Outcast. Cordana was among the vanguard that pursued Garrosh into the Dark Portal, fighting by Khadgar's side and working to thwart the influence of the Shadow Council. But Gul'dan's dark sorcery wormed its way into her heart, turning her into the warlock's ultimate pawn. Once a paragon of duty, she will now forever be known as the instrument of the Wardens' undoing.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.