|Ango'rosh Attack Plans|
DescriptionThe position of the ogres' mushroom-cutting operation can't be an accident. I can't escape the suspicion that they're preparing for an attack on Zabra'jin.
I must know for certain, <name>. The ogres have another outpost to the northwest, the Ango'rosh Grounds. If they're staging for an attack, there will be evidence of their plans there. Go there, <name> and search the camp for signs of their intentions. Return to me with anything that might be suspicious.
I knew it! The stench of ogres always carries an implicit threat. Now that we have proof of their intentions, we must act before they do.
RewardsYou will receive:
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 250 reputation with Darkspear Trolls
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.