The High Priest's Vote
DescriptionHigh Priest Amet's vote is the only one that is completely outside of our control.
He will vote as his divinations tell him and nothing we do will dissuade him.
I figure that gives us even odds either way.
The only problem we face is that his clairvoyance has failed him ever since the barriers around Uldum fell.
He will not cast a vote unless he regains power over his divinations.
Take the stairs at either side of the Vir'naal Dam and Speak to him to see what you can do to help.
Divinations for war are always difficult. Some wars must never be fought, even if victory was assured. Some wars have to be waged even if defeat is certain.
RewardsYou will receive:
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 10 reputation with Ramkahen
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.