The Runic Prophecies
|First Prophecy Deciphered|
|Second Prophecy Deciphered|
|Third Prophecy Deciphered|
DescriptionBrann's journal also contained a guide to iron dwarf symbols. I've inscribed these on a keystone which will help you to understand the words inscribed on the rune plates.
From the journal entries, it seems Brann may be chasing after clues to the origins of his people. Keep your eyes open for any clues as to his destination.
Return to Thor Modan, northeast of here, stand before each of the plates, and use the stone to determine the contents of each. We can't allow the Alliance to find him first.
So Brann thinks he's discovered a new titan city?
'The cradle of stone and iron.'
'Ulduar nestled in the storm.'
I will ask the chieftain to dispatch longrunners to the Storm Peaks. My people know these lands well and have the best chance of tracking down this wayward dwarf.
|Wayfinder's Bracers||Discoverer's Mitts|
|Trailbreaker's Spaulders||Waywalker's Girdle|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 250 reputation with The Taunka
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.