Deciphering the Journal
DescriptionVor'takh is right -- we cannot allow this opportunity to slip through our fingers.
Fortunately, I think I know of a way to translate the journal of this Brann.
The shamans of the Redfang furbolgs, who congregate at the Heart's Blood Shrine south of the camp, grow an herb known as spiritsbreath. An experienced mystic can use incense made from it to seek wisdom from the spirits of the ancestors.
Seek out the shaman known as Grumbald One-Eye. He should carry the herb for his devotions to Ursoc.
RewardsYou will receive:
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 250 reputation with The Taunka
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.