Planting the Banner
|Bladespire Clan Banner|
|Helm of Gurn Grubnosh|
DescriptionI want you to steal the Bladespire banner from one of their champions and take it south to Bloodmaul Outpost. Plant it atop their Northmaul Tower.
This will infuriate the Bloodmaul and they will attack you relentlessly. But it will also keep their hatred focused on Bladespire Hold, and away from Sylvanaar.
You will know you have accomplished the deed when you have defeated Gurn Grubnosh and taken his helm. Return it to Sylvanaar.
<name>, this isn't going to be easy. Take a friend or two with you.
Quite clever of you and the vindicator to come up with that plan.
By keeping the attention of the Bloodmaul clan on Bladespire Hold, you've relieved the pressure that they were beginning to assert upon us here.
Please, <name>, accept a humble gift from Sylvanaar.
|Sylvanaar Elite Caster's Armor||Ogre Assassin's Britches|
|Gurn's Horned Helmet||Sylvanaar Champion's Shoulders|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.