Azzakel <Vanguard of the Legion>
- Azzakel yells: Burn in the master's fire!
- Azzakel yells: Come forth, servants!
- Azzakel yells: Die, insect!
- Azzakel yells: This world... ALL worlds... shall burn!
- Azzakel yells: Who dares meddle in the works of the Legion?!
- Overview – Azzakel alternates between engaging players directly in combat and summoning reinforcements from the demon world Argus. While summoning reinforcements, Azzakel cannot be attacked and players should focus on quickly defeating the reinforcements that emerge from the portal, so that they are not overwhelmed as more demons invade.
- Fel Lash – Azzakel lashes out with a blow backed by Fel energy, inflicting Physical damage, knocking the targeted player back, and increasing the player's Physical damage taken by 100% for 7.5 sec.
- Curtain of Flame – Azzakel engulfs a player in Fel flame, inflicting 24 Fire damage to the affected player every 4.5 sec for 15 sec.
When Curtain of Flame deals damage, it will also spread to any other players within 5 yards of the affected player.
- Claws of Argus – Azzakel becomes immune to damage and opens the Claws of Argus, his portal to the demon homeworld. Demons spew forth from the portal for the duration of the channel.
- Malevolent Crash – Azzakel slams into the ground, creating a pool of Fel energy.
- Fel Pool – Players in a Fel Pool suffer 24 Fire damage every 1 sec.
In Heroic and Challenge Mode difficulties, Fel Sparks shoot out from the Fel Pool when it is created.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.