Baleroc <The Gatekeeper>
- Baleroc yells: Burn beneath my molten fury!
- Baleroc yells: Fool mortals. Hurl yourselves into your own demise!
- Baleroc yells: Mortal filth... the master's keep is forbidden....
- Baleroc yells: You are forbidden from my master's domain, mortals.
GainsAfter killing this NPC you will gain:
- 400 reputation with Avengers of Hyjal
- 800 reputation with Avengers of Hyjal
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Blaze of Glory – Baleroc's assault periodically awakens a burning spark within his current target, increasing the target's physical damage taken by 20%, but also raising their maximum health by 20%.
Every time Baleroc applies Blaze of Glory, he gains an application of Incendiary Soul.
- Incendiary Soul – Every time Baleroc applies Blaze of Glory, he gains an application of Incendiary Soul, increasing his Fire damage dealt by 20%.
- Shards of Torment – Baleroc summons a crystal amongst his foes, which continually channels a shadowy beam on the nearest player.
In 25 player raids, Baleroc summons two crystals.
- Torment – The Shard of Torment inflicts 750 Shadow damage per application to the nearest player, stacking once per second.
- Tormented – When Torment fades from a player, they are afflicted by the Tormented effect, which increases their magical damage taken by 250% and reduces the player's healing done by 50% for 20 sec.
In Heroic Difficulty direct melee contact with any other player will apply a fresh copy of the Tormented effect to that player.
- Wave of Torment – If no player stands within 15 yards of a Shard of Torment, the Shard pulses this effect, inflicting 3562 to 3938 Shadow damage each second to all players.
- Vital Spark – If a player casts a direct heal on someone being damaged by Torment, the healer gains an application of Vital Spark for every three stacks of Torment on the target. Casting a single-target direct heal on a target affected by Blaze of Glory will trigger Vital Flame.
In 25 player Heroic Difficulty the healer gains an application of Vital Spark for every five stacks of Torment.
- Vital Flame – Vital Flame increases healing done to targets affected by Blaze of Glory by 5% per stack of Vital Spark consumed, lasting for 15 sec. When Vital Flame expires, it restores the Vital Spark stacks consumed to create the effect.
Baleroc periodically empowers one of his blades with Shadow or Fire energy, and wields it alone for 15 sec.
- Decimation Blade – Baleroc's melee strikes do no Physical damage but instead inflict Shadow damage equal to 90% of the target's maximum health, but always at least 62500 damage. This damage cannot be resisted or mitigated.
Baleroc's time between attacks increases by 150% while this effect is active.
- Inferno Blade – Baleroc's melee strikes do no Physical damage but instead inflict 18281 to 19219 Fire damage.
- Countdown – Baleroc links two players to each other for 8 sec. If the chosen players move within 4 yards of each other, the effect dissipates harmlessly. If the effect runs its full course, then both players explode, inflicting 31250 Fire damage to all players within 100 yards.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.