- Nhallish yells: Cower before me!
- Nhallish yells: Yes, come closer... your souls are strong and proud! I will feast on your terror!
- Nhallish yells: You are just maggots swarming to the corpse of a dying god.
- Nhallish yells: Your blissful afterlife is over.
- Nhallish yells: Your undying souls will fuel my ascension from the darkness!
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – Nhallish raises spirits to attack his foes, calls down blasts of void energy, and periodically banishes all players to a spectral realm where they must defeat and recapture their own souls to escape.
- Planar Shift – The caster twists the flow of void energy around himself, preparing to teleport towards an enemy within 150 yards.
- Void Vortex – A powerful vortex pulls enemies towards the center, inflicting 6 Shadow damage each second.
- Void Blast – A dark energy tears at your flesh, inflicting 15 Shadow damage every second.
- Void Devastation – Channeling a dark energy, launching bolts of Shadow magic for 15 sec.
- Soul Steal – Nhallish periodically tears players' spirits from their bodies, dealing damage until they subdue and recapture their soul.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.