The Sha of Hatred possessing Taran Zhu touches the minds of the players. Their hatred grows over time and further increases if any of Taran's attacks strike them. The Sha of Hatred afflicts the players that reach full hatred with Haze of Hate and they must Meditate to remove the effect.
Haze of Hate
– Hatred overwhelms you. Although your Physical damage is increased by 20%, your chance to hit is reduced by 100% and your healing done is reduced by 75%.
– Meditate to clear your mind of the Haze of Hate. You cannot move or act while meditating.
– Taran Zhu projects Sha energy at several targets, inflicting 10 Shadow damage.
Ring of Malice
– Taran Zhu surrounds himself with a ring of shadows for 15 sec. The ring inflicts 10 damage every 0.5 sec. to enemies it touches. The Ring of Malice also reduces the caster's movement by 80%.
– Taran Zhu inflicts 45 Shadow damage to his current target, and knocking it back. Taran Zhu may only use this ability while Ring of Malice is active.
– Taran Zhu summons a powerful manifestation of hatred near him that pulls players toward and poisons the ground beneath it.
Grip of Hate
– The Gripping Hatred harnesses the unholy energy that surrounds and binds all matter, drawing enemy targets within 60 yards toward it.
Pool of Shadows
– Shadows pool on the ground around the Gripping Hatred, inflicting 11 Shadow damage every 1 sec. to nearby enemies.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.