The Golden Serpent
- Overview – The Golden Serpent spits gold at party members, who then leave it behind in the form of [Molten Gold]. The Golden Serpent will later animate these pools of gold with [Lucre's Call]. Kill the animated molten gold before it reaches him to avoid having it empower him with [Luster].
- Healer –
Players afflicted with [Spit Gold] will take heavy damage.
- Lucre's Call – Turns all pools of Molten Gold in the area into Animated Gold.
- Animated Gold – Attempts to move towards The Golden Serpent. If any reach it, The Golden Serpent absorbs them and gains a stack of Luster. When any Animated Gold are killed, they return to pools of Molten Gold.
- Luster – Shields the Golden Serpent for 30% of its health in damage, and increases its damage done by 25% until removed.
- Serpentine Gust – Unleashes a gust of wind, inflicting 135775 damage to players within 15 yards and knocking them back.
- Tail Thrash – A heavy hitting melee strike that inflicts 196119 Physical damage.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.