Mchimba the Embalmer
- Mchimba the Embalmer yells: De blood curse must be purged!
- Mchimba the Embalmer yells: De dead... must be... preserved...
- Mchimba the Embalmer yells: Free of pestilence!
- Mchimba the Embalmer yells: Prepare de body!
- Mchimba the Embalmer yells: Prevent infection! Remove de brain!
- Mchimba the Embalmer yells: Rest now.
- Mchimba the Embalmer yells: Return to dust!
- Mchimba the Embalmer yells: You have disturbed de dead!
- Mchimba the Embalmer yells: Your blood is cursed!
- Mchimba the Embalmer yells: Your bodies bear de infection!
- Mchimba the Embalmer yells: В ваших телах зараза!
- Mchimba the Embalmer yells: Ваша кровь проклята!
- Mchimba the Embalmer yells: Мертвых... нужно... сохранить...
- Mchimba the Embalmer yells: Не допустить инфекцию! Удалить мозг!
- Mchimba the Embalmer yells: Нужно снять проклятие крови!
- Mchimba the Embalmer yells: Приготовить труп!
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – Mchimba the Embalmer is a construct enchanted to entomb the ancient kings of Zandalar, and uses his powers to entomb players and prepare them for their eternal rest.
- Drain Fluids – Prepares the target for mummification by draining their fluids, inflicting 16 Nature damage every 2 sec. for 8 sec. If the effect lasts the full duration, it applies Dessication to the target.
- Dessication – Reduces damage done by 50% and movement speed by 50%. Lasts until the target is healed above 90% health.
- Entomb – Entombs the target within one of the crypts inside the chamber. After casting Entomb, Mchimba will move between the crypts, opening them one at a time, beginning with the crypts that do not contain the entombed player.
Releasing the Entombed player will interrupt the ritual, preventing Mchimba from releasing additional Half-Finished Mummies.
Kings' Rest is not available in Normal Difficulty.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.