Mchimba the Embalmer
- Mchimba the Embalmer yells: De blood curse must be purged!
- Mchimba the Embalmer yells: De dead... must be... preserved...
- Mchimba the Embalmer yells: Prepare de body!
- Mchimba the Embalmer yells: Prevent infection! Remove de brain!
- Mchimba the Embalmer yells: Rest now.
- Mchimba the Embalmer yells: Return to dust!
- Mchimba the Embalmer yells: You have disturbed de dead!
- Mchimba the Embalmer yells: Your blood is cursed!
- Mchimba the Embalmer yells: Your bodies bear de infection!
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – Mchimba the Embalmer is a construct enchanted to entomb the ancient kings of Zandalar, and uses his powers to entomb players and prepare them for their eternal rest.
- Drain Fluids – Prepares the target for mummification by draining their fluids, inflicting 16 Nature damage every 2 sec. for 8 sec. If the effect lasts the full duration, it applies Dessication to the target.
- Dessication – Reduces damage done by 50% and movement speed by 50%. Lasts until the target is healed above 90% health.
- Entomb – Entombs the target within one of the crypts inside the chamber. After casting Entomb, Mchimba will move between the crypts, opening them one at a time, beginning with the crypts that do not contain the entombed player.
Releasing the Entombed player will interrupt the ritual, preventing Mchimba from releasing additional Half-Finished Mummies.
Kings' Rest is not available in Normal Difficulty.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.