King Dazar <The First>
- King Dazar yells: Come... come, my dear Reban. It is feeding time!
- King Dazar yells: Dese intruders will die... but I need not listen to your prattling while I make it so.
- King Dazar yells: Enough! You have earned de honor of dying by my hand!
- King Dazar yells: Even death cannot break de bond between us, my pets. Now feast, T'zala... FEAST!
- King Dazar yells: Hunting season has begun!
- King Dazar yells: I spent my life resisting your master, only for you to bind me to his will in death.
- King Dazar yells: I will shred your flesh!
- King Dazar yells: My legend will outlast yours!
- King Dazar yells: None can withstand my blade!
- King Dazar yells: Silence, prophet of lies!
- King Dazar yells: Time to bleed!
- King Dazar yells: You could never take my crown!
- King Dazar yells: You will pay for desecrating my temple!
- King Dazar yells: Никто не устоит перед моим клинком!
- King Dazar yells: Сейчас прольется кровь!
- King Dazar yells: Я тебя искромсаю!
- King Dazar yells: Иди ко мне, Ребан. Пришло время кормежки!
- King Dazar yells: Даже смерть не нарушит мою связь с питомцами. Т'зала... ВЗЯТЬ ИХ!
- King Dazar yells: Довольно! Вы заслужили право умереть от моей руки!
- King Dazar says: Even now his master gathers power. Zul will not rest until all de world is in de Blood God's grip.
- King Dazar says: For de sake of Zandalar... and for your kingdoms as well... you must stop him.
- King Dazar says: You have broken Zul's hold! I serve dat swine no longer!
- King Dazar says: You have freed me from a cruel fate, but Zul is merely a puppet in a larger plan.
- King Dazar says: Я свободен! Зул больше не имеет власти надо мной!
- King Dazar says: Вы избавили меня от страшной участи. Но помните, что Зул – всего лишь пешка.
- King Dazar says: Его властелин копит силы. Зул хочет, чтобы весь мир служил Кровавому богу.
- King Dazar says: Его нужно остановить... ради Зандалара и ради ваших королевств.
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – Dominated by Zul's dark magic, Dazar returns from the dead with his overwhelming martial prowess intact.
At 80% health, he calls for his hunting raptor Raban to join the fray.
At 60% health, he mounts for T'zala, his loyal steed, who protects him with [Eternal Guardian].
Finally, at 40%, he activates the spear launchers in his room, which continue to fire at players until Dazar is defeated.
- Tank –
The last two hits of [Blade Combo] deal very heavy damage. Save defensive abilities for them.
When Reban joins the battle, move to intercept him before he attacks other members of the group.
- Damage Dealers –
If you are targeted with [Quaking Leap], move away from the group - or, if another player is targeted, move away from them!
- Gale Slash – Dazar gathers the power of wind in his blade and slashes, creating a tornado that moves to a player's location and then swirls around the area, inflicting 6 Nature damage every 2 sec. for 1 min to any players hit, and knocking them back.
- Quaking Leap – Dazar leaps at the targeted player, inflicting up to 41 Physical damage to all players. This damage is reduced the further players are from the targeted location.
- Blade Combo – A series of deadly melee strikes that deal increasing damage to their target.
- Impaling Spear – Launches a spear from a trap, impaling any players hit, inflicting 33 Physical damage every 1 sec. and stunning them for 2 sec.
Kings' Rest is only available in Mythic Difficulty.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.