Drugon the Frostblood
- Drugon the Frostblood yells: Ew... too stinky.
- Drugon the Frostblood yells: Oooh shiny!
- Drugon the Frostblood yells: Pfff... too ugly.
- Drugon the Frostblood yells: That one mine!
- Drugon the Frostblood yells: Yuck... too hairy.
- Overview – As the fight progresses, Drugon hurls [Avalanche] at random enemy target destinations. Targets hit by this ability become [Frozen] and take increased damage from following attacks.
- Ice Hurl – Hurls a massive ice chunk at a random enemy, inflicting 34 Frost damage.
- Snow Crash – Smashes the ground, inflicting 84 Physical damage to targets caught in the area of destruction and knocking them back.
- Avalanche – Grabs a hunk of ice and tosses it at a random enemy destination, inflicting 34 Frost damage to enemies within 8 yards and 11 Frost damage to all other players.
Also causes additional shards to launch from the impact location and inflict an additional 8 Frost damage to nearby enemies.
- Frozen – Encases enemies in snow, rendering them unable to act. This effect increases damage taken by 50%.
- Snow Plow – Drugon notices something shiny and fixates on a random enemy target. Enemies caught in his path receive 3 Physical damage and are knocked back. If he catches his target, he inflicts 13 Physical damage every 1 sec.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.