- Overview – Withered J'im himself is frail, but those in his presence gain Withered Presence, reducing their damage by 90%. Withered J'im draws power from an Unstable Manashard nearby, creating volatile gouts of arcane energy and leverages that energy to create copies of himself.
- Healers –
Avoid getting hit by [Nightshifted Bolts].
- More... MORE MORE MORE! – Draws energy out of the Unstable Manashard, creating a clone of himself.
- Nightshifted Bolts – Launches arcane energy nearby, inflicting Arcane damage to enemies within 4 yards of the impact.
- Nightstable Energy – Conjures barely stable orbs of arcane power for 9 sec which periodically inflict Arcane damage to nearby enemies.
- Resonance – Conjures a bulwark of arcane magic around the caster for 15 sec. The bulwark reduces damage taken by 30% and spawns Unstable Resonances when receiving damage.
Unstable Resonances explode for massive Arcane damage after 20 sec to targets within 5 yards if not defeated.
- Withered Presence – Some foul magics are at work here, decreasing size and damage done by a significant amount.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.