Na'zak the Fiend
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – During the fight, Na'zak the Fiend shakes Ley-Infused Rubble loose from the ceiling, and begins to absorb its energy with [Absorb Leystones]. For each Leystone still on the ground when he finishes casting, Na'zak gains a charge of [Ley Infusion].
- Tanks –
Face Na'zak the Fiend away from allies to avoid hitting them with [Corroding Spray].
- Corroding Spray – Na'zak sprays corrosive acid, inflicting 150% weapon damage as Shadow damage to all enemies in a cone in front of him, and dealing an additional 6 Shadow damage every 1 sec for 6 sec.
- Foundational Collapse – Na'zak shakes the very foundations of the Falanaar Tunnel, dropping rubble infused with power from the Leylines. Na'zak will then attempt to absorb the energy within these stones if enemies do not get to them first.
- Ley Infusion – Attack speed increased by 20%, and inflicing Arcane damage to enemies within 60 yards.
- Web Wrap – Na'zak wraps up to three enemies in webbing, rendering the targets unable to move for 10 sec, or until the webbing is destroyed.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.