Halls of Origination
- Temple Guardian Anhuur – In the final days of the Halls of Origination's use by titanic forces, Temple Guardian Anhuur was endowed with the willpower needed to wield the Light. Thus empowered, he was charged with judging the purity of those entering the facility.
- Earthrager Ptah – Outside Earthrager Ptah's tomb, the sand is littered with the bones of creatures purified by Anhuur. It is said that Ptah can bend these remains to his will and send them against beings who manage to elude the facility's first line of defense.
- Anraphet – The Anraphet maintenance unit was created to man the inner workings of the Halls of Origination. In the event that the facility is contaminated by foreign entities, Anraphet will access programs designed to annihilate the intruders by any means necessary.
- Isiset, Construct of Magic – Isiset serves to regulate the arcane energies contained within, and produced by, the Halls of Origination. Legend has it that this construct has become enraptured with her own arcane mastery and the perfection with which it seemingly endows her.
- Ammunae, Construct of Life – Although designed to reduce Azeroth to its base elements, the reordering system inside the Halls of Origination also creates new life. To that end, the construct Ammunae regulates the natural energies coursing through the facility to ensure that life will exist on a reforged Azeroth.
- Setesh, Construct of Destruction – Given the purpose of the Halls of Origination, the titans deemed it necessary to create Setesh, a construct who holds sway over the powers of destruction. Should Setesh ever fall to corruption, the results would be disastrous.
- Rajh, Construct of Sun – Rajh oversees the energies that have both sparked life and snuffed it out in an untold number of his kin. Considered the mightiest of his fellow constructs, Rajh holds the power to unleash the fury of a thousand suns upon Azeroth.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.