Temple Guardian Anhuur
- Temple Guardian Anhuur yells: Beacons of light, bestow upon me your aegis!
- Temple Guardian Anhuur yells: Turn back, intruders! These halls must not be disturbed!
- Temple Guardian Anhuur yells: What... have you... done?
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Burning Light – A beam of Holy energy erupts from an ornate decoration on the wall, creating a 4 yard radius area of Burning Light on Anhuur's platform for 10 sec. The Burning Light inflicts 3022 to 3178 Holy damage every second to players standing within the area.
- Divine Reckoning – Temple Guardian Anhuur places a Divine Reckoning on a random player. After 8 seconds, the target and all other players within 7 yards of the target take 14250 to 15750 Holy damage and heal Temple Guardian Anhuur for five times the amount of damage dealt.
- Shield of Light – When Temple Guardian Anhuur reaches 66% and 33% of his remaining health, he channels energy from two nearby beacons and erects a Shield of Light that makes him immune to damage and spell school interrupts. The energy powering the shield can be disrupted by activating the two Beacons of Light in the pit below Anhuur's platform.
In Heroic Difficulty, activating a Beacon of Light requires 10 seconds to complete.
- Reverberating Hymn – After Anhuur casts Shield of Light, he then immediately channels a Reverberating Hymn. The song inflicts 90 Holy damage to all players every 4 seconds.This effect stacks every 4 seconds as Anhuur continues to channel the song.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.