The Mile-High Grub
|Mushan Tail Stew (20)|
DescriptionHave you ever tried Mushan Tail Stew? Chances are, if you have, that it was stringy and tasteless. You see, there's a trick to making the perfect Mushan Tail Stew: you need to cook it at high elevation.
I've already gathered the ingredients. Take this pot up to the Kunzen Village, up in the mountains to the west, and prepare the stew over their bonfire.
I was younger, then.
RewardsYou will receive: 11 40
|Ironpaw Token||Lesser Charm of Good Fortune|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 13,690 experience
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.