|Lord Hiram Creed slain|
DescriptionThe city has been in chaos for days now. Hiram Creed, disguised as a Gilnean, has infected the lot of those dogs with his own draconic blood. Even the Forsaken are having trouble routing him out.
Only a surgical assassination can end this!
The bridge behind me is relatively unguarded. Slip in through merchant's square and head south - you'll find Creed in the middle of the military district.
I'll keep an eye on you and pull you out if there's any trouble.
...There WILL be trouble!
Either way they're no longer a concern of ours.
RewardsYou will receive: 9 40
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 12,870 experience
- 500 reputation with Ravenholdt
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.