Mo' Better Shredder
|Salvageable Shredder Located|
|Salvageable Shredder Defended|
Description<name>, I've got plans for a better shredder. But my engineers can't wade into a combat zone alone.
Go locate a salvageable shredder in the Twilight Shores, and use it to signal one of my salvage experts to join you. Defend the shredder while we make some "upgrades."
The Alliance won't know what hit them! At least, not until my marketing campaign kicks in!
What should we name our new creation? The Gnugatron? No - better - the <name>-o-matic. That's got a ring to it.
|Mechano-Assembler Headguard||Leggings of Shredded Protection|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 12,730 experience
- 250 reputation with Bilgewater Cartel
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.