Mo' Better Shredder
|Salvageable Shredder Located|
|Salvageable Shredder Defended|
Description<name>, I've got plans for a better shredder. But my engineers can't wade into a combat zone alone.
Go locate a salvageable shredder in the Twilight Shores, and use it to signal one of my salvage experts to join you. Defend the shredder while we make some "upgrades."
The Alliance won't know what hit them! At least, not until my marketing campaign kicks in!
What should we name our new creation? The Gnugatron? No - better - the <name>-o-matic. That's got a ring to it.
RewardsYou will be able to choose one of these rewards:
|Mechano-Assembler Headguard||Leggings of Shredded Protection|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 12,730 experience
- 250 reputation with Bilgewater Cartel
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.