Four Heads are Better than None
DescriptionNow while the attack upon the Twilight Gate is launched, there is one last loose end to tie up: Za'brox and Beeble'phod, the disciples of Cho'gall.
Intelligence has placed them within the Den of the Disciples, a small ogre cave at the southwest corner of the Twilight Gate.
You're fairly certain that Lady Cozwyn and Zaela will want proof of their deaths.
That's quite a gruesome trophy collection you have there. I would have believed you if you had simply said they were dead, though I do appreciate the extra effort. Thank you for having the foresight to take care of them.
The Twilight Gate will soon be ours. Time to move up to the Twilight Citadel.
|Spaulders of Gruesome Glory||Za'brox's Lucky Tooth|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 12,730 experience
- 250 reputation with Orgrimmar
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.