The Tortusk Takedown
DescriptionIn the wake of the chaos down south, this "Tortusk" brute seems to have rallied all of the Razormane refugees to his banner. Under his leadership, he's turned them into little more than brigands. There's no negotiating with his type; Tortusk must be destroyed.
If our prisoner is to be believed, you'll find Tortusk southeast of here at a place called Thorn Hill. Search the bluffs where he has a commanding view of the road. Kill him, <name>, and the immediate threat should cease.
The Razormane quilboar have been separated from their leadership in the southern Barrens, no doubt allowing an animal like him to come to power. Perhaps without his influence we can start a dialogue with the survivors... Although hotter heads may prevail.
RewardsYou will be able to choose one of these rewards:
|Wand of Separation||Boar Hunter's Boots|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 1,150 experience
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.