Read the Manual
DescriptionBack when I was in the Tinker's Union, Boss Copperplug was the best engineer we had. He defected to the Venture Company shortly before I left, and took his greatest techniques with him. He hoarded his secrets, doling out bits and pieces of knowledge to his trusted inner circle.
If he built the samophlange, then he's probably got the manual. Last I heard, he was operating right here, out of Boulder Lode mine to the northeast. Get the manual from him, and collect the pages from his followers.
Let's see. Chapter three: Backsplicing the Reverse Crankshaft Flywheel Pulley? Interesting. Chapter seven: Valve Timing for the High-Pressure Expansion Condenser!? This stuff is great! And I still don't even know what this thing does.
Here, have some of my old tools. Let's fire this thing up one last time!
|Out-of-Date Manual||Scrap Metal Shield|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 4,260 experience
- 350 reputation with Bilgewater Cartel
Read the Manual
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.