|Gazlowe's Treasure Chest|
DescriptionSink me, you were right! There's a map tattooed on the skull.
That cursed Baron - he buried my treasure right under my nose. Or, above my head, anyway. The map points to a place on the bluffs over Ratchet, to the south.
Follow the road west out of the city, get atop the hill, head south, then run back towards the coast and look for an enormous tree overlooking the bay. Fetch my treasure and I'll split it with you!
Oh, the Baron tried to stop you, did he? Well, I hope you gave him a pounding.
Now, I promised you a cut of the goods you recovered. Let's see... what's one percent of a half percent? Ah, here you go.
|Bling Cane||Vest of Fortune|
|Dividend Leggings||Hauberk of Fortune|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 1,560 experience
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.