Wipe That Grin Off His Face
|Foreman Swindlegrin slain|
DescriptionWe must send Foreman Swindlegrin packing if we're going to shut down his mine permanently, but be careful. His bodyguard, Meatpie, is a large, mean ogre, and isn't likely to let you see the foreman without a fight.
The two probably occupy a platform that would let them look out over the entire Venture Company operation at Swindlegrin's Dig.
Remember, the dig is on the far side of the Suntouched Pillar to the northeast. Good luck, <name>.
RewardsYou will be able to choose one of these rewards:
|Ogre-Crushing Wristguards||Bracers of the Rejuvenated Forest|
|Spitelinked Bracers||Roaming Wristguards|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 11,640 experience
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.