- Shadow-Lord Iskar yells: And now, the Veil covers all!
- Shadow-Lord Iskar yells: Behind the veil, all you find is death!
- Shadow-Lord Iskar yells: Do you think you have won? You know nothing!
- Shadow-Lord Iskar yells: It's a long way down!
- Shadow-Lord Iskar yells: Now you dwell in darkness.
- Shadow-Lord Iskar yells: Terokk can not protect you!
- Shadow-Lord Iskar yells: The only truth is your death.
- Shadow-Lord Iskar yells: The shadows will envelop you!
- Shadow-Lord Iskar yells: The Veil can not hide my might!
- Shadow-Lord Iskar yells: The winds will punish you!
- Shadow-Lord Iskar yells: Witness true power!
- Shadow-Lord Iskar yells: You are too late! The corruption is nearly complete!
- Shadow-Lord Iskar yells: You had better learn to fly!
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – Shadow-Lord Iskar weaves illusions that deceive the raid, but the nearby Eye of Anzu provides the key to seeing through the twisted arakkoa's deception. Players may pass the Eye around among raid members to counter specific attacks of Iskar and his minions.
Periodically, Iskar takes to the skies and channels powerful beams of fel energy, as his minions swoop down to attack on the ground.
- Healers –
Pass the [Eye of Anzu] to players affected by [Phantasmal Winds].
Focus healing on allies affected by [Phantasmal Wounds] or pass the [Eye of Anzu] to them.
Move away from other players if targeted by [Fel Chakram].
Hold the [Eye of Anzu] to be able to dispel the [Fel Bomb] during [Phantasmal Obliteration].
- Eye of Anzu – Throw the Eye of Anzu to targetted ally. Allows holder of Eye of Anzu to see through shadow illusions.
- Shadow-Lord Iskar
- Focused Blast – Hurls a beam of fel energy, inflicting 1000000 Fire damage split between enemy targets in front of the caster.
- Phantasmal Winds – Overwhelms enemies with the illusion of wind that pushes them towards the edge of the cliff. Holding the Eye of Anzu removes the illusion.
- Fel Chakram – Shadow-Lord Iskar hurls a Fel Chakram that ricochets off of three players before returning to him. Upon impact with these targets the chakram will explode, inflicting up to 130000 Fire damage to all enemies based on their proximity to the explosion. Additionally, this chakram inflicts 91000 Fire damage to any players through which it passes on the way to the target.
- Phantasmal Wounds – Shadow-Lord Iskar unleashes phantasmal bolts that wound their targets, causing them to bleed profusely until healed past 90% of their maximum health. It inflicts 120000 Shadow damage, and then deals 40000 Shadow damage every 2 seconds until healed past 90% of their maximum health. Holding the Eye of Anzu removes the illusion.
- Fel Incineration – A beam of fel corrupted light fixates on a target igniting the ground and inflicting 84000 Fire Damage every 1.5 sec.
- Phantasmal Radiance
- Chains of Despair – Links pairs of enemies together with Dark Bindings. The Eye of Anzu enables you to see who you are partnered with.
- Dark Bindings – Phantasmal chains attach you to another, inflicting 30000 Shadow damage every 1.5 sec. for 30 sec. While chained Abandoned Hope will be triggered if Dark Bindings expires, your partner dies, or you stand near anyone with Dark Bindings that is not your partner. Abandoned Hope will inflict 1425000 to 1575000 Shadow damage if triggered. Standing near your partner will dispel the chains.
- Shadowfel Warden
- Fel Conduit – Channels Fel Chain Lightning every 1.5 sec, dealing 133000 to 147000 Nature damage and then jumping to additional nearby enemies. Affects 5 total targets. Every cast of Fel Chain Lightning also increases Nature damage dealt by 25%. Can only be interrupted by an enemy holding the Eye of Anzu.
- Fel Chain Lightning – Hurls a fel lightning bolt at the enemy, dealing 133000 to 147000 Nature damage and then jumping to additional nearby enemies. Affects 5 total targets.
- Corrupted Priest of Terokk
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.