Fel Lord Zakuun
- Fel Lord Zakuun yells: Behold the power of the Legion.
- Fel Lord Zakuun yells: Corrupt souls are so easily harvested.
- Fel Lord Zakuun yells: We are unstoppable!
- Fel Lord Zakuun yells: We are... bested.
- Fel Lord Zakuun yells: We will reap your souls.
- Fel Lord Zakuun yells: Yes.. we leave destruction in our wake.
- Fel Lord Zakuun says: Ha ha ha!
- Fel Lord Zakuun says: No matter, we will crush you all.
- Fel Lord Zakuun says: See how they struggle, not even their combined might will be enough to save you.
- Fel Lord Zakuun says: Still holding out hope Hellscream? Your precious Horde will serve the Legion.
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – Zakuun alternates between attacking with his axe, and flinging it to the ground to strike with his fists, modifying his abilities in the process. Throughout the encounter, Zakuun attempts to form Fel Crystals, though players may prevent this process by absorbing the energy themselves. In either case, some of Zakuun's abilities will trigger a massive explosion if they strike either a Crystal or a player with absorbed Latent Energy.
These mechanics are seen throughout the encounter:
- Latent Energy – Unstable energies are contained within the target. Coming into contact with a Wake of Destruction or entering a Rumbling Fissure unleashes this energy.
- Destructive Forces
Some of the Fel Lord's abilities will trigger an explosion if they strike a player who has Latent Energy.
- Wake of Destruction – Sends out a Wake of Destruction that will explode when it reaches its target destination or comes in contact with any player or Fel Crystal.
- Wake of Destruction – The Wake of Destruction explodes on contact, inflicting 138750 to 161250 Shadow damage to all players within 3 yards. Any Latent Energy in the area will be unleashed.
- Ring of Destruction – A Ring of Destruction expands outward rapidly, inflicting Shadow damage to all enemies in its path. Jumping over the Ring avoids its damage.
- Fissures and Crystals
Zakuun creates Rumbling Fissures on the ground nearby. If a Rumbling Fissure is not absorbed by standing within it, it forms a Fel Crystal.
- Rumbling Fissure – The caster creates a fissure of Fel energy at the location that will persist unless a player stands within its confines for 5 sec.
Players who do so are afflicted with Latent Energy.The last Rumbling Fissure present after any others have been absorbed will immediately transform into a Fel Crystal.
- Fel Crystal – A Fel Crystal laced with Latent Energy erupts from the fissure. Standing near the Fel Crystal inflicts 50000 Fire damage to the target every 1 sec.
As long as the Fel Crystal stands it will inflict 9000 Fire damage to all players every 3 sec.
- Armed – At the beginning of the fight Zakuun is armed with his axe. While Armed, Zakuun swings slowly and hits a single target with his melee attacks.
- Soul Cleave – Inflicts 242812 to 282188 Shadow damage to the target.
Victims are afflicted with Cloven Soul and are Disembodied.
On Mythic Difficulty, Soul Cleave hits up to 5 targets within 5 yards. Only the primary target is afflicted with Cloven Soul; but all targets hit by Soul Cleave are Disembodied.
- Disembodied – The victim's soul is removed from their body and transported to the Shadow Realm. When the victim re-enters the Mortal Realm an orb of Residual Energy is left behind in the Shadow Realm.
Any Latent Energy on the victim is left behind in the Shadow Realm.
On Heroic and Mythic Difficulties, when the victim re-enters the Mortal Realm, Wakes of Destruction are unleashed.
On Mythic Difficulty, players who had Latent Energy while Disembodied gain Exhausted Soul after Disembodied ends.
- Cloven Soul – The victim's defenses are weakened, increasing the Shadow damage they take by 100% for 1.5 min.
- Residual Energy – Residual Energy is left behind whenever a player leaves the Shadow Realm and will continually fire either Wakes of Destruction or Rings of Destruction.
- Cavitation – The caster swings their axe, sending forth Wakes of Destruction at random enemies.
- Befouled – Healing received by Befouled targets is absorbed. When enough healing has been absorbed, a Foul Explosion is released.
Latent Shadow energies are released, exploding for 231250 to 268750 Shadow damage to all other players within 6 yards.
- Foul Explosion – Latent Shadow energies are released, exploding for 231250 to 268750 Shadow damage to all other players within 6 yards.
- Disarmed – Zakuun hurls his axe at the target location, where it lodges in the floor and damages the raid with Fel Explosions.
While Disarmed, Zakuun attacks with both fists, is Heavy Handed, and gains 30% haste.
- Fel Explosions – The Fel Lord activates the power within their axe, causing it to release a violent explosion of Fel eneregy every 3 sec. that inflicts 56943 to 66177 Fire damage to all players for 30 sec.
- Heavy Handed – The caster is Heavy Handed. All attacks made by the caster strike the next closest target. If no target is found, the primary target is struck again.
- Seed of Destruction – The caster chooses 5 targets, causing them to emit 8 Wakes of Destruction after 5 sec.
- Enrage – The Fel Lord enrages, causing their axe to unleash Fel Explosions while still wielding it.
In addition the Fel Lord becomes Heavily Armed.
- Heavily Armed – The caster is Heavy Handed. All attacks made by the caster strike the next closest target. If no target is found, the primary target is struck again.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.