Cymre Brightblade <Grand Master Pet Tamer>
- Cymre Brightblade says: All in the name of science.
- Cymre Brightblade says: Fortunately, Gyraxle can repair anything. Even himself.
- Cymre Brightblade says: Huh, I kinda thought that might happen.
- Cymre Brightblade says: I'll add a special thanks to your pet when I publish this research.
- Cymre Brightblade says: I've got bandages in my field kit if you need some...
- Cymre Brightblade says: In its native culture, that pet might have been revered as a martyr.
- Cymre Brightblade says: It's easy to see why objects such as these would have been highly prized by their cultures! Er, sorry about your pets.
- Cymre Brightblade says: Now, was that result the device performing as expected, or did it just explode?
- Cymre Brightblade says: Oh, this should be interesting. You don't mind if I take notes, do you?
- Cymre Brightblade says: Very interesting results. Thanks for helping me test them out!
- Cymre Brightblade says: Well, what can you expect from something that's been buried in the ground for a millennium?
- Cymre Brightblade says: You have to respect the ingenuity of such an ancient device.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.