Gug'rokk <Bloodmaul Slave Traders>
- Gug'rokk yells: Burn!
- Gug'rokk yells: First, I break your spirit, then, I sell your future.
- Gug'rokk yells: It will be a pleasure to break you.
- Gug'rokk yells: The elements hear me and obey!
- Gug'rokk yells: You will be slaves to the slag!
- Gug'rokk yells: You will never... be... free...
GainsAfter killing this NPC you will gain:
- 300 reputation with Tushui Pandaren
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – The elementalist Gug'rokk hurls blasts of molten rock at enemies. He periodically summons unstable slag elementals that slowly move towards a kiln, surging with destructive energy if they are able to reach their goal.
- Healers –
Be prepared for Unstable Slag Elementals to inflict damage to the party through [Unleashed Flames].
- Molten Blast – Gug'rokk blasts an enemy with molten slag, inflicting 19500 to 20500 Fire damage and granting him one stack of Molten Core.
- Magma Eruption – Gug'rokk summons pools of magma at every player's location for 2 min. Each pool inflicts 10000 Fire damage every second to all players within them.
- Summon Unstable Slag – Gug'rokk summons an Unstable Slag elemental.
- Unleashed Flames – Unstable Slag elementals siphon flames from a kiln, unleashing in a torrent of fire every 2 sec. Each torrent inflicts 7125 to 7875 Fire damage to 2 random players.
- Empowered Flames – When Unstable Slag elementals reach the kiln they become empowered, inflicting 8550 to 9450 Fire damage to all players every 3 sec.
- Flame Buffet – Gug'rokk ignites all players, inflicting 14250 to 15750 Fire damage and increasing their Fire damage taken by 5% for 20 sec.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.