Slave Watcher Crushto <Bloodmaul Slave Traders>
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – Slave Watcher Crushto attacks the party with powerful crushing attacks that break the earth beneath him.
He periodically calls upon Captured Miners to aid him, but some of the slaves take the opportunity to fight for their freedom and instead assist the players.
- Slave Watcher Crushto – Crushto ferociously attacks players, periodically calling in Captured Miners to assist him in combat.
- Earth Crush – Inflicts 75% of normal melee damage to all targets in front of the caster. Stuns for 3 sec.
- Ferocious Yell – Inflicts 3 Physical damage to enemies and increases the damage dealt by the caster by 10% for 20 sec. Weakens the will of nearby miners.
- Raise the Miners – Calls nearby miners to assist in battle.
- Captured Miner – Captured Miners are forced to fight for their slave master, but some will turn to your side upon noticing your faction.
- Traumatic Strike – Pummels the target, inflicting 100% weapon damage and causing them to take 5% additional damage for 6 sec.
Also causes the target to bleed, inflicting 0 Physical damage every 2 sec.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.