- Earthbreaker Haromm yells: And fire!
- Earthbreaker Haromm yells: Anguished water, stagnant and poisonous!
- Earthbreaker Haromm yells: Bend to our will!
- Earthbreaker Haromm yells: Crumbling earth, plagued with rust!
- Earthbreaker Haromm yells: Storm!
- Earthbreaker Haromm yells: The blood of the True Horde lusts for power!
- Earthbreaker Haromm yells: The True Horde takes what it wants!
- Earthbreaker Haromm says: The elements... what have we done...
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – Haromm and Kardris begin the encounter fighting alongside their vicious war wolves. The two powerful Dark Shaman share health, and they drop corrupted totems that grant them each different abilities as they sustain damage.
- Spirit Link – Damage dealt is shared between Earthbreaker Haromm and Wavebinder Kardris.
- Bloodlust – When the Dark Shaman reach 25% health remaining, they will go into a blood frenzy, increasing all damage dealt by 25% and haste by 25%.
- Darkfang and Bloodclaw – The riding wolves of the Dark Shaman, Darkfang and Bloodclaw will viciously defend their masters.
The Dark Shaman will drop Totems during the fight that grant them new abilities.
- Poisonmist Totem – Poisonmist Totem grants Earthbreaker Haromm the Toxic Mist ability, and grants Wavebinder Kardris the Toxic Storm ability. The Dark Shaman drop Poisonmist Totems upon reaching 85% health.
- Foulstream Totem – Foulstream Totem grants Earthbreaker Haromm the Foul Stream ability, and grants Wavebinder Kardris the Foul Geyser ability. The Dark Shaman drop Foulstream Totems upon reaching 65% health.
- Ashflare Totem – Ashflare Totem grants Earthbreaker Haromm the Ashen Wall ability, and grants Wavebinder Kardris the Falling Ash ability. The Dark Shaman drop Ashflare Totems upon reaching 50% health.
- Rusted Iron Totem – Rusted Iron Totem grants Earthbreaker Haromm the Iron Tomb ability, and grants Wavebinder Kardris the Iron Prison ability. The Dark Shaman drop Rusted Iron Totems upon reaching 95% health.
- Earthbreaker Haromm
- Froststorm Strike – Strikes a player with frost-lined weapons, inflicting 300000 Frost damage and causing the player to take 25% additional damage from Froststorm Strike for 30 sec. This effect stacks.
- Toxic Mist – Injects several players with a toxic mist, inflicting 80000 Nature damage every 3 sec. for 30 sec and causing growing Toxicity. Due to the internal nature of the corruption, Toxic Mist pierces all immunities. This ability is granted by Poisonmist Totem.
- Toxicity – Increases Nature damage taken by 10% per stack.
- Foul Stream – A stream of foul liquid inflicts 300000 Nature damage to all enemies on a line. This ability is granted by Foulstream Totem.
- Ashen Wall – Summons a line of stationary Ash Elementals that will attack any nearby enemies. This ability is granted by Ashflare Totem.
- Iron Tomb – Inflicts 60000 Physical damage to players within 3 yards and creates an Iron Tomb. This ability is granted by Rusted Iron Totem.
- Wavebinder Kardris
- Froststorm Bolt – Fires a bolt of bitter frost, inflicting 400000 Frost damage.
- Toxic Storm – Summons a powerful toxic storm that inflicts 300000 Nature damage to players within 9 yards every 2 sec. and periodically creates Toxic Tornadoes. The storm will move around and lasts for 1.5 min. This ability is granted by Poisonmist Totem.
- Toxic Tornado – Toxic winds inflict 300000 Nature damage to players within 5 yards every 1 sec. and knock them up.
- Foul Geyser – Conjure foul water that inflicts 300000 Nature damage to players within 3.5 yards every 0.5 sec. for 8 sec. Each splash creates a Foul Slime. This ability is granted by Foulstream Totem.
- Falling Ash – Summons a core of smouldering ash that will fall over 15 sec. Inflicts 999999 Fire damage to players within 17 yards and 300000 Fire damage to all players on impact. This ability is granted by Ashflare Totem.
- Iron Prison – Encases the player in a prison of iron that slowly asphyxiates them, inflicting 100% of maximum health as Physical damage after 1 min. This ability is granted by Rusted Iron Totem.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.