Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
– A powerful strike inflicts 600000 Physical damage and sunders the target's armor, reducing armor by 10% for 30 sec. Generates 5 Rage plus 5 additional Rage per stack of Sundering Blow on the target.
– Fling a heavy mace at a player to crack their bones, reducing maximum health by 10% and causing the player to bleed for 40000 Physical damage every 1 sec for 30 sec.
General Nazgrim will take on various stances during the battle.
– A balanced stance that generates 1 Rage every 1 sec.
– A wild stance that increases damage dealt by 25%, damage taken by 25%, and Rage generated by 100%.
– A defensive stance that reduces damage taken by 10% and grants 2 Rage when struck. Rage gain cannot occur more than once every one second.Attacks by players affected by Sundering Blow do not cause Nazgrim to generate Rage.
Several of General Nazgrim's abilities require Rage to use. General Nazgrim will gain Rage from various abilities used during the battle.General Nazgrim prefers to use the ability with the highest Rage cost.
– Leaps at a player, inflicts 300000 Physical damage within 10 yards of the impact location and causing three Aftershocks.Costs 30 Rage.
– The ground cracks between General Nazgrim's impact location and the location a player target. After several seconds, the cracks will erupt, inflicting 400000 Fire damage to players within the Aftershock and granting General Nazgrim 3 Rage for each player struck.
– Places a banner that causes allies' attacks to generate 3 Rage for General Nazgrim.Costs 50 Rage.
– Unleash a hellish scream, inflicting 50% of maximum health as Physical damage to all players.Costs 70 Rage.
– Throw a whirling blade that will last for the duration of the battle. The Ravager inflicts 370000 to 430000 Physical damage to enemies within 6 yards every 1 sec, granting General Nazgrim 5 Rage for each enemy struck.Costs 100 Rage.
– After using an ability that costs Rage, General Nazgrim must cool off for 15 sec. During this time, General Nazgrim cannot use abilities that cost Rage.
General Nazgrim will call for the aid of his forces during the battle.At 10% health, General Nazgrim will call in an additional wave of forces.
– General Nazgrim begins the battle with a contingent of loyalist Orgrimmar grunts.
– Kor'kron Ironblades wield a fierce two-handed blade.
– Whirl around in a storm of iron, inflicting 185000 to 215000 Physical damage to players within 6.5 yards every 1 sec. for 1 min.
– Increases maximum health by 25%. Kor'kron Ironblades will use Last Stand when brought below 50% health.
– Kor'kron Arcweavers have mastered the arcane arts.
– Shock a target, inflicting 138750 to 161250 Arcane damage and increasing Arcane damage dealt by the caster by 25% for 10 sec. Stacks up to 99 times.
– Calls down a burst of Arcane energy, inflicting 138750 to 161250 Arcane damage instantly and 30000 Arcane damage every 1 sec. for 20 sec to enemies within 8 yards.
– Kor'kron Assassins strike from the shadows at the enemy's weakest targets.
– Kor'kron Assassins begin the battle in stealth. Slows movement speed by 50%.
– Inflicts 462500 to 537500 Physical damage to a player, but only if attacking from behind.
– Kor'kron Warshaman specialize in aiding their allies.
– Protects the target with an earthen shield that heals the shielded target for 5% of maximum health when damage is taken.
Empowered Chain Heal
– Heals an ally for 10% of their maximum health and jumps to a nearby ally, increasing healing by 50% per jump. Affects 5 total targets.
Healing Tide Totem
– Summons a totem that heals allies within 8 yards for 30% of their maximum health every 3 sec.
– Kor'kron Snipers will fixate on a non-tank target.
– Shoots a player, inflicting 100% weapon damage.
– Fire a volley of arrows, inflicting 300000 Physical damage to enemies within a 40-yard cone.