- General Nazgrim yells: All Kor'kron... under my command... kill them... NOW!
- General Nazgrim yells: Defend the gate!
- General Nazgrim yells: Don't be foolish, Vol'jin! You have no siege weapons left! You cannot win this battle!
- General Nazgrim yells: I am Nazgrim, fist of the Warchief and General of the Horde Army. If I must die today, I will die with honor, in battle, for the horde!
- General Nazgrim yells: It is an honor to finally face you in combat. Lok'tar Ogar, for Honor, and for the Horde!
- General Nazgrim yells: Kor'kron, at my side!
- General Nazgrim yells: Next squad, to the front!
- General Nazgrim yells: Rally the forces!
- General Nazgrim yells: Warriors, on the double!
- General Nazgrim yells: What? Kor'kron, to the gates! Now!
- General Nazgrim yells: You may have defeated my war machine, but the gate still stands. You will not take Orgrimmar today.
- General Nazgrim says: Ah... you have learned much... and learned well... an honorable battle.
- General Nazgrim says: I die... with honor... Lok'tar Ogar...
- General Nazgrim says: In the end, I stood by the warchief, because it was my duty, and I am glad that it was you who struck me down. May your strength... lead the horde... into a new era of prosperity...
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – General Nazgrim is a powerful warrior who builds Rage by damaging players with various abilities, and periodically spends that Rage to unleash powerful attacks. Throughout the encounter, mixed groups of three Kor'kron troops at a time stream in to assist their General.
- Damage Dealers –
Defeat Kor'kron Forces quickly so as not to get overwhelmed.
Interrupt Kor'kron Arcweavers' and Warshaman's spellcasts.
Quickly destroy Nazgrim's [Kor'kron Banner] and Warshaman's Healing Tide Totem when they are placed.
Directly attacking Nazgrim when he is in [Defensive Stance] will cause him to generate Rage rapidly.
- Healers –
If General Nazgrim has between 75 and 99 Rage when Cooling Off ends, his [War Song] will deal heavy damage to the entire raid.
Kor'kron Assassins fixate on a non-tank target and deal heavy damage to their prey.
- Tanks –
Trade off tanking Nazgrim to allow [Sundering Blow] to fade, or Nazgrim will gain large amounts of Rage.
Keep Kor'kron Warshaman far away from Nazgrim, or they may heal him significantly.
- Sundering Blow – A powerful strike inflicts 600000 Physical damage and sunders the target's armor, reducing armor by 10% for 30 sec. Generates 5 Rage plus 5 additional Rage per stack of Sundering Blow on the target.
- Bonecracker – Fling a heavy mace at a player to crack their bones, reducing maximum health by 10% and causing the player to bleed for 40000 Physical damage every 1 sec for 30 sec.
- Execute – Executes a player for 360000 Physical damage. This attack pierces immunities and cannot be dodged, blocked, or parried.
General Nazgrim will take on various stances during the battle.
- Battle Stance – A balanced stance that generates 1 Rage every 1 sec.
- Berserker Stance – A wild stance that increases damage dealt by 25%, damage taken by 25%, and Rage generated by 100%.
- Defensive Stance – A defensive stance that reduces damage taken by 10% and grants 2 Rage when struck. Rage gain cannot occur more than once every one second.
Attacks by players affected by Sundering Blow do not cause Nazgrim to generate Rage.
Several of General Nazgrim's abilities require Rage to use. General Nazgrim will gain Rage from various abilities used during the battle.
General Nazgrim prefers to use the ability with the highest Rage cost.
- Heroic Shockwave – Leaps at a player, inflicts 300000 Physical damage within 10 yards of the impact location and causing three Aftershocks.
Costs 30 Rage.
- Aftershock – The ground cracks between General Nazgrim's impact location and the location a player target. After several seconds, the cracks will erupt, inflicting 400000 Fire damage to players within the Aftershock and granting General Nazgrim 3 Rage for each player struck.
- Kor'kron Banner – Places a banner that causes allies' attacks to generate 3 Rage for General Nazgrim.
Costs 50 Rage.
- War Song – Unleash a hellish scream, inflicting 50% of maximum health as Physical damage to all players.
Costs 70 Rage.
- Ravager – Throw a whirling blade that inflicts 370000 to 430000 Physical damage to enemies within 6 yards every 1 sec, granting General Nazgrim 5 Rage for each enemy struck.
Costs 100 Rage.
- Cooling Off – After using an ability that costs Rage, General Nazgrim must cool off for 15 sec. During this time, General Nazgrim cannot use abilities that cost Rage.
General Nazgrim will call for the aid of his forces during the battle.
At 10% health, General Nazgrim will call in an additional wave of forces.
- Orgrimmar Faithful – General Nazgrim begins the battle with a contingent of loyalist Orgrimmar grunts.
- Kor'kron Ironblade – Kor'kron Ironblades wield a fierce two-handed blade.
- Kor'kron Arcweaver – Kor'kron Arcweavers have mastered the arcane arts.
- Arcane Shock – Shock a target, inflicting 138750 to 161250 Arcane damage and increasing Arcane damage dealt by the caster by 25% for 10 sec. Stacks up to 99 times.
- Magistrike – Calls down a burst of Arcane energy, inflicting 138750 to 161250 Arcane damage instantly and 30000 Arcane damage every 1 sec. for 20 sec to enemies within 8 yards.
- Unstable Blink – Teleport 1-2 times in a random direction.
- Kor'kron Assassin – Kor'kron Assassins strike from the shadows at the enemy's weakest targets.
- Kor'kron Warshaman – Kor'kron Warshaman specialize in aiding their allies.
- Earth Shield – Protects the target with an earthen shield that heals the shielded target for 5% of maximum health when damage is taken.
- Empowered Chain Heal – Heals an ally for 10% of their maximum health and jumps to a nearby ally, increasing healing by 50% per jump. Affects 5 total targets.
- Healing Tide Totem – Summons a totem that heals allies within 8 yards for 30% of their maximum health every 3 sec.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.