Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
The Assembly Line
– Siegecrafter Blackfuse launches a magnetized sawblade at a random player. The sawblade will hover in place until it is removed by an Activated Electromagnet.
– Sawblades inflict 416250 to 483750 Physical damage to any players or Automated Shredders with which they come into contact, knocking back any affected players.
– When one of his creations is destroyed, Siegecrafter Blackfuse enters a frenzy, increasing his attack speed by 100% for 10 sec.
– Siegecrafter Blackfuse charges his target with static electricity, inflicting 250000 Nature damage. Electrostatic Charge also leaves a lingering effect increasing the damage taken from Electrostatic Charge by 100% increasing damage dealt to targets with Reactive Armor by 200%.This effect stacks up to 10 times.
Automatic Repair Beam
– Siegecrafter Blackfuse's suit is fitted with an Automatic Repair Beam, which will detect any damaged Automated Shredders within 35 yards, and heal them for 5% of their maximum health every 3 sec.
– When activated weapons arrive on the assembly line, Siegecrafter Blackfuse will Overcharge one of them, increasing its power and effectiveness.
Energized Defensive Matrix
– If three weapons make it through the Assembly Line and into Blackfuse's assembly machine, the machine will become overcharged and use the excess energy to power the defensive systems on Blackfuse's suit, granting him 90% reduced damage for 20 sec.
– Siegecrafter Blackfuse will periodically call in Automated Shredders to join the fight.
– Automated Shredders have been retrofitted with Reactive Armor, reducing damage taken by 80%.Automated Shredders can also be damaged by Serrated Slash, Shockwave Missile, Detonate! and Superheated.
Death from Above
– The Automated Shredder propels itself into the air and then slams back into the ground, dealing 439375 to 510625 damage to players within 15 yards of the point of impact.After landing, the Shredder is stunned and takes 200% additional damage for 5 sec.
– The Automated Shredder will periodically cast Overload, dealing 200000 damage to raid members not currently on the conveyor belt, and increasing its damage dealt by 30%.
Periodically, Siegecrafter Blackfuse will initiate fabrication of a set of weapons on the assembly line in his workshop.Disassembled weapons are brought in via conveyor belts along the northwest side of his room. They then pass through an assembly machine on the northeast wall of his room. Finally, they emerge completed on conveyor belts along the southeast wall of his room, where they attack players.Players can use Transport Pipes to reach the conveyor belt along the northwest side of his room, where they can attack and destroy the disassembled weapons. After players destroy a weapon, the remaining weapons become shielded and cannot be damaged.
Transport Pipes line the western edge of Siegecrafter Blackfuse's workshop. Players can jump into these pipes to reach the conveyor belt along the northwest side of the workshop.
– After using the transport pipes to reach the conveyor belt, the assembly line recognizes a player's biological signature and will reject further attempts to use them for 1 min.
Matter Purification Beam
– Matter Purification Beams line the platform, inflicting 475000 Fire damage to any players that come into contact with them.
Shockwave Missile Turret
– The Shockwave Missile turret launches a drill-tipped Shockwave Missile into the ground, sending a barrage of drills that ripple out from the impact location and create rings of seismic energy.Each ring of seismic energy inflicts 416250 to 483750 Nature damage to all players caught within it.
Overcharged Missile Turret
– When Overcharged, the Shockwave Missile Turret will fire Shockwave Missiles which persist and continuously barrage the platform with drills and seismic energy until destroyed by players.
– The ground hit by a Laser Turret's beam burns any players or Automated Shredders who step on it, inflicting 34500 Fire damage each second for 7 sec.This effect stacks every second that a player or Automated Shredder remains on Superheated ground, and can stack up to 20 times.
Overcharged Laser Turret
– When Overcharged, Siegecrafter Blackfuse's laser turrets will fire a split beam, creating three concentric arcs of Superheated ground.
– When activated, the electromagnet will begin to magnetically crush all players on the platform, inflicting 30000 Physical damage each second and pulling them towards the electromagnet.The force of the electromagnet will also pull all sawblades on the platform towards it and off the platform, causing them to damage any players or Automated Shredders in the path of the blades.
– When Overcharged, the Electromagnet will periodically reverse polarities, pushing both players and sawblades in and out from the magnet.
– Assembled Crawler Mines leap down from the conveyor belt, fixating on a random player.