Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
The Assembly Line
– The fight against Blackfuse unfolds amidst a weapons manufacturing assembly line. Each time the conveyor belts activate, three disassembled weapons of various types roll out, and players may access the assembly line by jumping into nearby pipes, to destroy one of the three. The remaining two will be activated and assault the raid until they slide out of view.
Take turns going onto the Assembly Line to destroy one Disassembled Weapon per wave.
Automated Shredders' [Reactive Armor]
makes normal attacks ineffective against them.
Destroy Crawler Mines before they can reach their targets.
When an Electromagnet activates, [Magnetic Crush]
deals sustained raidwide damage.
Automated Shredders deal increasing amounts of raidwide damage with [Overload]
the longer they are alive.
– Siegecrafter Blackfuse launches a magnetized sawblade at a random player. The sawblade will hover in place until it is removed by an Activated Electromagnet.
– Sawblades inflict 416250 to 483750 Physical damage to any players or Automated Shredders with which they come into contact, knocking back any affected players.
– When one of his creations is destroyed, Siegecrafter Blackfuse enters a frenzy, increasing his attack speed by 100% for 10 sec.
– Siegecrafter Blackfuse charges his target with static electricity, inflicting 250000 Nature damage.
Electrostatic Charge also leaves a lingering effect increasing the damage taken from Electrostatic Charge by 100% increasing damage dealt to targets with Reactive Armor by 200%.
This effect stacks up to 10 times.
Automatic Repair Beam
– Siegecrafter Blackfuse's suit is fitted with an Automatic Repair Beam, which will detect any damaged Automated Shredders within 35 yards, and heal them for 5% of their maximum health every 3 sec.
– When activated weapons arrive on the assembly line, Siegecrafter Blackfuse will Overcharge one of them, increasing its power and effectiveness.
Energized Defensive Matrix
– If three weapons make it through the Assembly Line and into Blackfuse's assembly machine, the machine will become overcharged and use the excess energy to power the defensive systems on Blackfuse's suit, granting him 90% reduced damage for 20 sec.
– Siegecrafter Blackfuse will periodically call in Automated Shredders to join the fight.
– Automated Shredders have been retrofitted with Reactive Armor, reducing damage taken by 80%.
Automated Shredders can also be damaged by Serrated Slash, Shockwave Missile, Detonate! and Superheated.
Death from Above
– The Automated Shredder propels itself into the air and then slams back into the ground, dealing 439375 to 510625 damage to players within 15 yards of the point of impact.
After landing, the Shredder is stunned and takes 200% additional damage for 5 sec.
– The Automated Shredder will periodically cast Overload, dealing 200000 damage to raid members not currently on the conveyor belt, and increasing its damage dealt by 30%.
Periodically, Siegecrafter Blackfuse will initiate fabrication of a set of weapons on the assembly line in his workshop.
Disassembled weapons are brought in via conveyor belts along the northwest side of his room. They then pass through an assembly machine on the northeast wall of his room. Finally, they emerge completed on conveyor belts along the southeast wall of his room, where they attack players.
Players can use Transport Pipes to reach the conveyor belt along the northwest side of his room, where they can attack and destroy the disassembled weapons. After players destroy a weapon, the remaining weapons become shielded and cannot be damaged.
Transport Pipes line the western edge of Siegecrafter Blackfuse's workshop. Players can jump into these pipes to reach the conveyor belt along the northwest side of the workshop.
– After using the transport pipes to reach the conveyor belt, the assembly line recognizes a player's biological signature and will reject further attempts to use them for 1 min.
Matter Purification Beam
– Matter Purification Beams line the platform, inflicting 475000 Fire damage to any players that come into contact with them.
– Assembled Crawler Mines leap down from the conveyor belt, fixating on a random player.