- Helix Gearbreaker yells: Bombs away!
- Helix Gearbreaker yells: I didn't need him! Not when I've got YOU oafs!
- Helix Gearbreaker yells: Ready Oafie? Throw!
- Helix Gearbreaker yells: The mistress will pay me handsomely for your heads!
- Helix Gearbreaker yells: The scales...have...tipped...
GainsAfter killing this NPC you will gain:
- 300 reputation with Huojin Pandaren
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
Stage One: Bombs away!
Helix Gearbreaker leaps onto the back of the Lumbering Oaf, and begins to order the Oaf around while throwing out Sticky Bombs.
- Sticky Bomb – Helix will periodically toss a Sticky Bomb onto the ground near a random player. After six seconds if the bomb detects a nearby player within one yard, the bomb explodes. A Sticky Bomb will also self destruct and explode if it is not triggered by a player after eighteen additional seconds. When a Sticky Bomb explodes, it knocks back and deals 50 damage to enemy targets within 3 yards.
- Oaf Smash – The Lumbering Oaf will periodically grab a player and run to the farthest side of the room from the entrance. The Oaf then quickly runs and smashes into a wooden log on the other side of the room, knocking back and dealing 100 Physical damage to the player.
In Heroic Difficulty, the impact of Oaf Smash instead inflicts 100% of the target player's health in Physical damage.
- Throw Helix – The Lumbering Oaf will take Helix from his back, and throw the goblin onto a random player's face for ten seconds. While Helix is attached, he punches the player with his normal melee attack.
- Chest Bomb – When Helix leaps back onto the Lumbering Oaf after being attached to player, he leaves a Chest Bomb strapped to the player. After ten seconds, the Chest Bomb explodes. This explosion knocks the targeted player up very high, while dealing 13875 to 16125 Fire damage to nearby player allies within 6 yards.
- Helix' Crew – Four members of Helix' Crew appear above the players on an overhead log. Each crew member will periodically throw a Sticky Bomb onto the ground below near a random player.
Stage Two: I didn't need him!
After the Lumbering Oaf dies, Helix Gearbreaker is thrown to the ground. Helix then uses his Sticky Bomb ability more frequently.
- Leap – Helix will leap and attach himself to a player's face for ten seconds. Helix then immediately picks a new player and leaps on them. While Helix is attached, he punches the player with his normal melee attack.
- Chest Bomb – When Helix leaps off from a player, he leaves a Chest Bomb strapped to that player. After ten seconds, the Chest Bomb explodes. This explosion knocks the targeted player up very high, while dealing 13875 to 16125 Fire damage to nearby player allies within 6 yards.
- Helix' Crew – Four additional members of Helix' Crew appear above the players on an overhead log.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.