Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
– Jin'rokh the Breaker throws his current target at a distant Mogu statue, breaking the statue and inflicting 243750 to 256250 Physical damage. The thrown player then crashes into the ground, inflicting an additional 190000 to 210000 Nature damage to other players within 8 yards of the point of impact, stunning them for 5 sec.Conductive Water erupts from the broken statue, forming a pool on the ground.
– When Jin'rokh destroys a statue with Thundering Throw, water pours forth, forming a growing pool at its feet. These pools are essential to the battle, empowering players with Fluidity, but also making them particularly susceptible to Nature damage through Conduction.
– All players standing in Conductive Water receive Fluidity, granting 40% increased healing and inflicting 40% increased damage. However, all players standing in Conductive Water also take 80% increased Nature damage.
– Many of Jin'rokh the Breaker's abilities travel through Conductive Water, inflicting Nature damage to all players in that Conductive Water.
– Jin'rokh the Breaker performs a quick strike, inflicting 95000 to 105000 Nature damage to all players. After 3 sec., this applies 10 Static Wound stacks to his current target.
– Jin'rokh the Breaker statically constricts the target, inflicting 20000 Nature damage per stack when taking melee attacks. Additionally inflicts a third of that damage to other players. This effect stacks, but decreases in potency over time.
– Jin'rokh the Breaker creates an orb of Focused Lightning, which fixates on a player. The Focused Lightning detonates upon reaching that player, inflicting 170625 to 179375 Nature damage to all players within 8 yards.This orb also pulses 38000 to 42000 Nature damage every half second to other players within 5 yards.
– Focused Lightning Detonation damage travels through Conductive Water, inflicting 170625 to 179375 Nature damage to players standing in Conductive Water.
– If the Focused Lightning detonates outside of Conductive Water, a Lightning Fissure forms. This field of unstable energy inflicts 47500 to 52500 Nature damage every 1 second to players within 5 yards.
– A Lightning Fissure contacts a Conductive Water, removing the Lightning Fissure and inflicting 71250 to 78750 Nature damage to players standing in that Conductive Water.
– A Lightning Fissure implodes upon contact with another Focused Lightning, inflicting 237500 to 262500 Nature damage to all players.This effect leaves targets vulnerable, increasing damage taken from Implosion by 10%.
– The Focused Lightning detonates violently inside Electrified Water, inflicting 712500 to 787500 Nature damage to all players within 8 yards.
– Jin'rokh the Breaker commands a fierce Lightning Storm, inflicting 66500 to 73500 Nature damage to all players every second for 15 sec.Furthermore, the Lightning Storm electrifies Conductive Water.
– Lightning Strikes multiple locations throughout the room during Lightning Storm, inflicting 390000 to 410000 Nature damage to nearby players. Each Lightning Strike diffuses, inflicting 195000 to 205000 Nature damage to all players in a line.
– Jin'rokh the Breaker's Lightning Storm permanently infuses the Conductive Water with storm energies, removing Fluidity and inflicting 35000 Nature damage every second to all players remaining in the Conductive Water.All players standing in Conductive Water still take 80% increased Nature damage.
– Jin'rokh the Breaker ionizes enemy players, attracting storm energies over 24 sec. Inflicts 450000 Nature damage to players within 8 yards when dispelled or duration expires.
– Ionization damage travels through Conductive Water, inflicting 450000 Nature damage to players standing in Conductive Water.
Please keep the following in mind when posting a comment:
Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.