Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Call of Tortos – Tortos lets out a rumbling call, causing several smaller turtles to enter the area and attack players.
- Whirl Turtle
- Spinning Shell – The turtle chases players around the room, spinning rapidly and continuously inflicting 1755 to 1845 Physical damage to enemies within 5 yards, knocking them away.
- Shell Block – The turtle hides in his shell at low health, gaining immunity to all damage. While in this state, the turtle can be kicked across the room by players, applying Shell Concussion to any creatures it hits along the way.
- Kick Shell – This extra action button can be used to kick a defeated Whirl Turtle across the room. Move close to the shell, then aim by positioning it between yourself and your target. Enemies hit by the shell are afflicted by Shell Concussion.
- Shell Concussion – When kicked, the shell spins forward, interrupting enemies it touches and leaving them off-balance, increasing the damage they take from all sources by 50% for 15 sec.
- Furious Stone Breath – Inflicts 17550 to 18450 Nature damage to all enemies every 0.5 sec for 4.50 sec. Costs 100 Fury to cast.
- Growing Fury – Tortos becomes angry when no enemies are in melee range, gaining 10 Fury.
- Rockfall – A lightning-charged stalactite falls from the roof of the cave, inflicting 39900 to 44100 Nature damage to enemies within 5 yards and 6480 to 7920 Nature damage to enemies within 20 yards.
- Quake Stomp – Tortos performs a massive stomp, stunning all enemies for 1 sec and inflicting Physical damage to each equal to 65% of their maximum health. Quake Stomp also increases the frequency of Rockfalls for 8 sec.
- Snapping Bite – Tortos snaps his jaws shut around the target, inflicting 61425 to 64575 Physical damage.
- Crystal Shell – The crystal reacts when struck, encasing the attacker in a shell that absorbs incoming damage and healing. Initially the shell can absorb up to 15% of max health in damage, but healing absorbed by the shell is added to this total, up to a cap of 75% of max health. The shell breaks when it cannot absorb any more damage.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.