– The turtle chases players around the room, spinning rapidly and continuously inflicting 1755 to 1845 Physical damage to enemies within 5 yards, knocking them away.
– The turtle hides in his shell at low health, gaining immunity to all damage. While in this state, the turtle can be kicked across the room by players, applying Shell Concussion to any creatures it hits along the way.
– This extra action button can be used to kick a defeated Whirl Turtle across the room. Move close to the shell, then aim by positioning it between yourself and your target. Enemies hit by the shell are afflicted by Shell Concussion.
– When kicked, the shell spins forward, interrupting enemies it touches and leaving them off-balance, increasing the damage they take from all sources by 50% for 15 sec.
Furious Stone Breath
– Inflicts 17550 to 18450 Nature damage to all enemies every 0.5 sec for 4.50 sec. Costs 100 Fury to cast.
– Tortos becomes angry when no enemies are in melee range, gaining 10 Fury.
– A lightning-charged stalactite falls from the roof of the cave, inflicting 39900 to 44100 Nature damage to enemies within 5 yards and 6480 to 7920 Nature damage to enemies within 20 yards.
– Tortos performs a massive stomp, stunning all enemies for 1 sec and inflicting Physical damage to each equal to 65% of their maximum health. Quake Stomp also increases the frequency of Rockfalls for 8 sec.
– Tortos snaps his jaws shut around the target, inflicting 61425 to 64575 Physical damage.
Drain the Weak
– Drains health when attacking targets with less than 35000 current health, inflicting 25% of weapon damage as Physical and healing the caster for 50 times the damage dealt.
– The crystal reacts when struck, encasing the attacker in a shell that absorbs incoming damage and healing. Initially the shell can absorb up to 15% of max health in damage, but healing absorbed by the shell is added to this total, up to a cap of 75% of max health. The shell breaks when it cannot absorb any more damage.
Please keep the following in mind when posting a comment:
Your comment must be in English or it will be removed.