- Tsulong yells: Die in darkness.
- Tsulong yells: Flee this place... or die!
- Tsulong yells: I thank you, strangers. I have been freed.
- Tsulong yells: Night... becomes day!
- Tsulong yells: Once more... the dawn...
- Tsulong yells: Overwhelming... fear!
- Tsulong yells: The night surrounds you...
- Tsulong yells: The sun... shines through...
- Tsulong yells: You do not belong here! The waters must be protected... I will cast you out, or slay you!
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
Tsulong struggles at Night with the Sha's corrupting influence. Bringing Tsulong's remaining health to zero while at Night permanently destroys the Sha's influence over him. When he reaches 100 energy, he temporarily purges the Sha's influence and radiant sunlight turns Night into Day.
- Dread Shadows – The Dread Shadows created by the Sha within Tsulong inflict 3510 to 3690 Shadow damage on all players and increases their Dread Shadows damage taken by 10%. This effect stacks.
- Nightmares – The Sha within Tsulong projects Nightmares at the location of a random player. The Nightmares inflict 12870 to 13530 Shadow damage and fear players within 8 yards of the impact for 3 sec.
- Shadow Breath – Tsulong expels out Sha energy in a 30 degree cone in front of him, inflicting 28080 to 29520 Shadow damage and increasing Shadow damage taken by 100% for 30 sec. This effect stacks.
- Sunbeam – Tsulong's attempts to resist the Sha allow him to protect the players from Dread Shadows. Tsulong summons a Sunbeam onto the battlefield, and the Sunbeam grants immunity to Dread Shadows for players standing within the beam. The protected area of the Sunbeam shrinks over time as more players stand within it.
- The Dark of Night – The Dark of Night appears at a random location and moves towards the nearest Sunbeam. The Dark of Night extinguishes a Sunbeam upon reaching it.
During the Day, Tsulong gains the upper hand over the Sha corruption. Players may heal and aid Tsulong during the Day, and bringing him to full health while in the Day permanently destroys the Sha's influence over him. When he reaches 100 energy, the Sha corrupts his emotions and Night descends upon the Terrace.
- Embodied Terror – Embodied Terrors spawn as the Sha fights to control Tsulong. When players destroy an Embodied Terror, five Fright Spawns burst out.
- Terrorize – The Embodied Terror casts Terrorize on both a random player and on Tsulong. The terror inflicts 20% of the player's current health as Shadow damage every 1 sec for 10 sec. Tsulong suffers 2% of his total health as Shadow damage every 2 sec. for 10 sec.
- Unstable Sha – Unstable Sha appear around Tsulong and then move towards him, inflicting massive Shadow damage to Tsulong if they reach him.
- Unstable Bolt – The Unstable Sha unleashes shadowy energy at a random player, inflicting 19305 to 20295 Shadow damage on the target. The Unstable Bolt also damages the Unstable Sha for 15% of its maximum health.
- Instability – If an Unstable Sha reaches Tsulong, it inflicts 596700 to 627300 Shadow damage on Tsulong and disappears.
- Sun Breath – Tsulong breathes out solar energy in a 60-degree cone in front of him, inflicting 128700 to 135300 Nature damage to Sha within 0 yards and stunning them for 8 sec. The breath also places the Bathed in Light effect on players within its area.
- Bathed in Light – The warmth of the Sun instantly restores 25% of a player's total mana and increases their healing done by 500% for 6 sec.
- The Light of Day – The Light of Day appears at a random location. Interacting with The Light of Day restores mana every 1 sec. and increases healing done by 1500% for 6 sec. The amount of mana restored increases while the healing done decreases over the duration of the effect.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.