Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.The Night
Tsulong struggles at Night with the Sha's corrupting influence. Bringing Tsulong's remaining health to zero while at Night permanently destroys the Sha's influence over him. When he reaches 100 energy, he temporarily purges the Sha's influence and radiant sunlight turns Night into Day.
– The Dread Shadows created by the Sha within Tsulong inflict 18525 to 19475 Shadow damage on all players and increases their Dread Shadows damage taken by 10%. This effect stacks.
– The Sha within Tsulong projects Nightmares at the location of a random player. The Nightmares inflict 63375 to 66625 Shadow damage and fear players within 8 yards of the impact for 3 sec.
– Tsulong expels out Sha energy in a 30 degree cone in front of him, inflicting 136500 to 143500 Shadow damage and increasing Shadow damage taken by 100% for 30 sec. This effect stacks.
– Tsulong's attempts to resist the Sha allow him to protect the players from Dread Shadows. Tsulong summons a Sunbeam onto the battlefield, and the Sunbeam grants immunity to Dread Shadows for players standing within the beam. The protected area of the Sunbeam shrinks over time as more players stand within it.
The Dark of Night
– The Dark of Night appears at a random location and moves towards the nearest Sunbeam. The Dark of Night extinguishes a Sunbeam upon reaching it.
During the Day, Tsulong gains the upper hand over the Sha corruption. Players may heal and aid Tsulong during the Day, and bringing him to full health while in the Day permanently destroys the Sha's influence over him. When he reaches 100 energy, the Sha corrupts his emotions and Night descends upon the Terrace.
– Embodied Terrors spawn as the Sha fights to control Tsulong. When players destroy an Embodied Terror, five Fright Spawns burst out.
– The Embodied Terror casts Terrorize on both a random player and on Tsulong. The terror inflicts 10% of the player's current health as Shadow damage every 1 sec for 10 sec. Tsulong suffers 1% of his total health as Shadow damage every 2 sec. for 10 sec.
– Five Fright Spawns appear when players destroy an Embodied Terror.
– A Fright Spawn unleashes a wave of Fright, inflicting 117000 to 123000 Shadow damage and fear on players within 30 yards for 2 sec.
– Unstable Sha appear around Tsulong and then move towards him, inflicting massive Shadow damage to Tsulong if they reach him.
– The Unstable Sha unleashes shadowy energy at a random player, inflicting 68250 to 71750 Shadow damage on the target. The Unstable Bolt also damages the Unstable Sha for 15% of its maximum health.
– If an Unstable Sha reaches Tsulong, it inflicts 1950000 to 2050000 Shadow damage on Tsulong and disappears.
– Tsulong breathes out solar energy in a 60-degree cone in front of him, inflicting 1170000 to 1230000 Nature damage to Sha within 0 yards and stunning them for 8 sec. The breath also places the Bathed in Light effect on players within its area.
Bathed in Light
– The warmth of the Sun instantly restores 25% of a player's total mana and increases their healing done by 500% for 6 sec.
The Light of Day
– The Light of Day appears at a random location. Interacting with The Light of Day restores mana every 1 sec. and increases healing done by 1500% for 6 sec. The amount of mana restored increases while the healing done decreases over the duration of the effect.